Chapter 2

Naruko's POV

*cling*
*cling*
*cling*

As my alarm ring, while  I rubbed my eyes like a child.

I turn to see the clock that is already 7:30 a.m. I was in shock that I will be late for school I have 30 minutes to get ready. I quickly ran to my bathroom to take my shower,after that, I was finish.

I wear my uniform. And comb my hair into ponytails.

I quickly ran downstairs.As I went to the kitchen I saw nobody in the house.

I turn to see the fridge that has note in it. As I read.

Dear, Naruko

I'm sorry I did'nt wake you up,because me and your father went to our company to see the issue of our supply,
But I prepare some food in the table please eat them. And after that go directly to your school.

                                       Love,
                                         Mom

As I was finish reading. I heard some knocks of the door, when I open it I see Sasuke.

"Will good morning Sasuke"I said "G-oodmo-rning Na-ru-ko"as he nervously said. "I think we better go to school, right?"I said as he nod.

As we go together to school, while we where walking down the hall I saw the pink and the blonde hair run into my Sasuke.

"Wait, what did I just say "my" Sasuke, what is this feeling, does these mean I'm inlove".as I thought to my mind as my face went burn up because of my feelings.

Sasuke's POV

"What's wrong Naruko, are you alright"I said as her face heat up.  "Those annoying fangirls of mine are useless, I think I have a better plan"I said

"What plan?"she said, as I quickly take her hand and said to my annoying fangirls.

"Please meet my girlfriend, Naruko"As their face went shock, because of my sentences.

"Wait I thought you only love me Sasuke-kun"the pink haired said, as she retreats back to class.

Me and Naruko still holding hands back to class.

As we get inside of the class, the girls went shock and look down to my hands. Still holding hands with Naruko.

And my  face turn into thousand of red, because of embrassment. And I quickly remove my hand with Naruko.

And her cheecks, become a tomatoe.

Naruko's POV

I hide my blush with my bangs, because of embarassing.

Me and Sasuke quickly ran to our seat.

As our teacher come in"Ok class we have no class,  in 2 month"he announce and leave.

To be continue...............