Part 1

Please give this story a chance. It gets better over time

No ones pov:

The camp contained things that were unspeakable. Blood. Gore. Violence. The war was raging on but humans believed that the monsters could and would be used for entertainment, so they had placed certain  monsters, like flowers or skeletons, into one far away from civilization, where they would record the monsters fighting animals, as they were believed to be. If they escaped, they would be hunted down and killed for a ransom of money.

The first to arrive at this particular camp was a skeleton named Ink. He was the most creative out of the "survivors", as the humans call them. He would create random things in the cells so that no one would ever be bored. Blueberry, or more commonly known as Blue, was the most innocent and the second one to arrive. He survived by bonding with the animals and had learned many animal languages over the few weeks he was there. The third, named Dream, had always made anyone who came near him, happy! He was quite the motivational speaker. They kept coming one after the other until they had ten survivors in the arena. They had come but none had been killed just yet. Dust,Geno,Cross,Reaper,Horror,Killer, and Fell were some of the last ones.

It was just another night, Dream lifting everyone's spirits, Ink creating a fire for them, and Fell bitching about when they would get out, he was going to kill the humans. No one believes him, because no one had escaped. Then on that very night, Dream had told them that he had contacted the outside world. "I'm serious,guys! A skeleton named Error had told me over the radio that he and three others would come and save us and bring us to a resistance!" He said. Ink had replied " Listen we believe you but it's just a little.... far fetched is all.". "You know you don't have to keep trying to give hope to us." Dust had commented."We just need to get by"

  On that night, a sound was heard, a gunshot, two, then three then a few more. "That's morse code!" Geno had said. "It says we're to follow the lights". Since no one had thought of anything else to do, they followed him. "What if it's a trap?!" Asked killer. "Then we die" Horror replied with a short, sweet answer. We followed the lights into a black Ford. Then a glitchy skeleton appeared and said "You wanna get out or not cause we can leave you here!" Clearly annoyed.
Ink said "The least you could do is give a warning! Who are you anyways?!".
"Name's Error. Happy?" He said, still annoyed. "Now climb into the back and hold on. Glitchy can't hold those humans off forever!" He said and climbed into the front of the truck.
Dream smiled."I know this is a bad time, but I TOLD YOU SO!"