Part 5

"Who's Gaster?" Ink asked. Everyone stared at him, forgetting that he was the first to be captured and the first to be cut off from the world.
"He is a monster who's sold out and entire group of other monsters! He made a deal with the humans to track down all the other monsters! He's a traitor to our kind!" Geno exclaimed. Cross nodded. "He isn't meant to be trifled with".
"So why is he here?!" Ink exclaimed as realization came over him. "It's not THAT gaster! This one was just named gaster, but usually, new people call him G as to not be confused." Pj explained. "That makes more sense." Killer commented.
"Anyways! We need to get you guys assigned some jobs or you'll get kicked out! So what can you guys do?" Pj asked. "I can create things." Ink said. "I talk to animals!" Blue said. "I kill things." Reaper said with a smile.
"Ummmm.... okay. This is why Nightmare does this." Pj said to himself.
"When will we get to see Nightmare again?" Dream asked. Pj shrugged. "If I'm being honest, I only ever see him during Meal Time."
Dream frowned slightly. "Oh... okay"
"Here's your cabin!" Pj said a little too enthusiastically. It wasn't small, to say, but it seemed simple. Of course this was loads times better than a Camp. "Thanks!" Blue said. "No problem! Anyways, Error and Glitchy will come get you when it's Meal Time. Bye!" He said and waved as he walked away.