Chapter 1: Wake up, sleepy head

Sal woke up to the sound of Larry snoring. He slowly got up from his spot on the beanbag and tiptoed to where he left his mask. He strapped on his prosthetic and put his glass eyeball in. He walked out of Larry's room and into the kitchen. Lisa was in there making breakfast.

"Morning Sal, how are ya feelin today?" Lisa asked Sal, while she grabbed some glasses out of the cupboard.
"Fine. How about you Lisa?" Sal replied, starting to set the table. He tried to help out as much as he could, to show his thanks for Lisa practically letting him live there. He can tell Lisa is very grateful for the help, especially considering how lazy Larry can be sometimes. "Good," Lisa said. "Sal, honey, could you go wake up Larry? Tell him breakfast is ready." "Of course Lisa" sal replied, walking towards Larry's room.

He opens the door and walks in. He walks over to the bed where Larry is, sound asleep. "Wake up sleepy head." Sal whispers. Larry doesnt move. Sal realized to get Larry up, hes gonna have to think bigger. He goes into the living room and grabs the remote to the TV. Then he goes into the kitchen, grabs a pan, and heads back to Larry's room. He stands on Larry's bed, and starts banging away. After a few bangs, he starts screaming the lyrics to Larry's favorite Sanitys Fall song.

Finally, after two minutes, Larry wakes up. "What the hell sal" Larry groans as he rubs his eyes. "Breakfast is ready." Sal replies, jumping off of the bed and onto the floor. "Be ready in 5 minutes or you're walking by yourself." Sal adds, smirking, as he slips out the door.

Sal wasnt really going to have Larry walk alone. He didnt want to walk alone himself. He had a weird feeling about that day, like something was going to happen, and he wasnt about to be a part of it.
-
-
-
-
-
-
That chapter was sort of boring, but I needed a way to start the story. Please keep reading because I promise you that it will get better in future chapters. Please feel free to leave comments and add little suggestions. I will be sticking to the plot of the story in the description, but I will keep your suggestions in mind and try to work them in. Follow me to read other stories in the future and add this book to your library so you dont miss out on future chapters.