Chapter 3- The New Girl

As soon as Sal walked into the cafeteria, he spotted his friends waving him over. He walked over there as fast as he could. He sat down, and opened his brown bag. Inside was a sandwich, an apple, and some popcorn. There was also 50 cents to buy milk. That morning Lisa had insisted on packing the boys lunch, and it was actually kind of nice. "Did you hear about the new girl?" Ash asked the group. A bunch of murmured 'No's were their answers. "Everyone was talking about her." Ash replied. Everyone shrugged and went back to eating.

After a few minutes of silence from the gang, in walked the most beautiful, perfect, angelic girl anyone had ever seen. She sort of looked like Ash in a way, but her long, dark brown hair was I little less gangly and looked perfect. Her sparkling brown eyes looked like a pool of chocolate milk, and they had a tiny of green in them. She was wearing a flowy, green blouse that had birds and flowers on it. She had on black leggings, that hugged her legs. She had on black, fuzzy UGG boots. When she walked in, all the heads turned towards her. She happily strolled along, ignoring everyone's stares. She was probably used to it by now.

She went up and grabbed her lunch. She walked over to a table and sat there by herself. With a glance at eachother they all had an agreement: they were going to invite her to sit with them.

Ash walked over to her, and said "Why dont you come meet my friends, and have lunch with us." She looked up and smiled. She got up and followed Ash to their table.

"Hello everyone!" She said in a soft voice once she reached the table. Everyone said hello to her, and introduced themselves. She introduced herself as Taylor, and told a bit about herself. The whole time she was talking, Sal had an odd feeling. He felt like he knew this girl, or she was important in some way. But he pushed his thoughts aside to listen to her talk, and engage in the conversation. He was probably just being silly. What could be wrong with her? She wasnt even from here, so she couldn't have anything to do with any of the issues going on. Right?
-
-
-
-
Sorry this chapter was sort of short, but that's all I could put in. But it's sort of a bonus because 2 chapters in one day! Yay me! I have no idea when I will start chapter 4, but it will be soon I hope. Love you guys