Complicated life

Y/n's POV

    I was about to enter the class when, suddenly a voice startled me. "Hi!" "The hell!" I kinda yelled. When I turned around there was a girl with short light brown shoulder length hair and green eyes, Looked at me and smiled. "Sorry, if I scared you. My name is Amai Odayaka" she said. "It's fine, I'm Y/n L/n by the way" I gave her a closed lip smile. We went inside the class.

"I know, your the new student. Besides we're the same class"

"Yeah, nice to see you Odayaka-san"

"You can call me by my first name" she said with a light chuckle.

"Okay, Amai" I changed it quickly.

"You hadn't joined any club right, Y/n-chan?"

"Yea.. " "Then you can join the cooking club if you want! I'm it's president." She said with hope.

"Sure, why not" 'I mean, I haven't jointed any club and she also seems nice' I thought.

    "Then we can meet after school when the club starts! " she said while her eyes are somewhat shone with happiness. But, before I could say anything the teacher came in. She went to her desk while I did the same. Teacher started her class and even though I took notes and listened carefully, I was literally dying of boredom on the inside. 'This sure is a long class, when will the bell ring!?' But seriously this teacher talks a lot. Sometimes my mind will start wander so, I have to concentrate more. I took short glances around and took notice of some students there's this girl with a cool eye patch and blueish hair (A/n: I don't know her exact hair color) and a girl with a choker and dark hair color I can't see her clearly,then a girl with tan skin and blond short hair with swimming goggles, and I noticed a laptop laying on a desk behind me. 'Super weird' I thought. Also not to mention a girl with purple twin-drills, everbody has a unique hair color it's seems really rare to see someone with their natural hair color. 'does everyone dye their hair?' (A/n: I'm not gonna say the name of every student in reader's classroom, you can read the wiki if you want) and finally the bell rang and some students went to their respective clubs while others leave, I'm currently heading to the cooking club. It's mostly of pink and I hate pink.

"Ahh.... Y/n-chan welcome to the cooking club!" Amai exclaimed.

"Thanks, well......what now?" I asked dumbfounded.

"So, you're the newbie" a girl with red hair said with a smirk.

    But, before I could respond "Hi! I'm Saki Miyu, pleased to meet you!" a girl with cyan twin tails interrupted me. 

"Very well, I'm Yui Rio...... " the red head or Yui started.

"this is Mei Mio..." Yui pointed at a blue haired girl with glasses.

"Yuna Hina....." olive haired girl with yellow orbs.

"And Haruka Hinata." green haired girl with green eyes.

"Hello, I'm (Y/n) (L/n), its great to meet you all!" I said. 'Finally' *sigh*

"Are you a foreigner L/n-san?" Tuna... I mean Yuna asked.

"Yes Yuna-chan, Y/n-chan is from America" Amai said for me. 'Good grief, These girls won't let me talk' I thought annoyed.

"Y/n-chan, would you like to try some octodogs?" Saki said hyped.

"No thanks, I'm full" I said giving my best smile.

    "Aww, I made it myself" Saki started to frown making this dramatic gesture. 'Trying to guilt trip me? Ha! like that's gonna work!' Suddenly, I got an idea to escape from this situation. I hissed placing my hand on my stomach. "Y/n-chan! What's wrong!?" Amai exclaimed clearly worried.