Assassin

(A/n: sorry for the wait............I'm truly sorry. I know the pain of waiting for a chapter, especially if the previous chapter has a cliffhanger. Sorry!)

Y/n's POV

"Sheesh, this guy is boring than my history class" I sighed. Well, what am I doing, You may ask........let me explain. I'm currently on a roof of a house, spying this lobster head guy. 'Lobster head, that's what I decided to call him' Anyways, l'm actually an Assassin, my family works for an infamous assassination organization under the government. My dad is in Taiwan threatening this guy's father that he is going to kill his son if he didn't sign an agreement. So that's why I'm here, all I need to do is record this guy live, so that his father would believe my dad. We are certain that this would work, that's why I don't have a weapon, I'll just have to stick around until he signs it. "Your job is done, leave the area" dad says through my ear piece. I calmly climb down without making a single noise.

As I walked back home, I recalled my experience and training in my assassination classroom. I was trained from the early age, even though I was top in some of my classes I was always secondary in specific lessons, no matter how much I tried I couldn't beat this girl, 'Diana' that's what they call her if I remembered correctly, she was deadly, if she gets a mission to kill a child she would do it without hesitation.

As I was thinking I passed Aishi's residence, 'I wonder what she is doing' even though she is my best friend since childhood I know that I shouldn't bond with anyone here. I've come here for a reason, of course I didn't transfer all the way from California to Japan to visit my grandparent's old house. I have to Assassinate a certain someone. I reached my house and went to my room quietly.

'Well, thoughts aside I need to go to sleep' I remainded myself as I did my night routine. Soon, I finished and went to bed. 'Tomorrow is gonna be interesting' with that I went to sleep.
.
.
.
.
'Beep Beep Beep' I woke up slamming my hand on the alarm. I then finished my break fast and now I'm walking to school. As I got close to the school gate, I saw Osana scolding Taro as usual. They were standing beside a bush, as I was looking at them, I saw a girl with bright orange hair. It seemed as she was stalking them? 'Why is she stalking them' I got close to her to the point I was standing behind her. "What are you doing?" I asked the said girl. Even though she clearly heard me; she ignored my question. That got me confused 'Maybe, she didn't her me' I tried again and patiently waited until she answered me. Osana finished her yelling; which is part of her morning routine, and this girl finally turned and faced me. She had bright orange hair and orange-amber eyes, her hair was tied into two pigtails which is slightly curled at the end. "I'm sorry, I can't talk right now" she said before running away. My right eye twitched as I got a tiny bit irritated. I walked out of the bush to see that girl talking to Osana. I looked around in hope of seeing Ayano hiding behind a bush; stalking her senpai but, she is nowhere to be seen though.

"I heard you talking to Taro senpai, do you like him?" My head snapped to the direction of the source. I saw Osana and the stalker girl talking, and quickly walked towards them, "Morning, Osana" I greeted as I stood in front of her. "G-Good morning, (Y/n)" she seemed to caught off guard which I noticed, since it may indicate that she was talking about something personal or she got scared by me. 'If it's the first reason, then it's gonna be a problem. Because they were talking about Osana liking Taro' I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice Osana calling my name "(Y/n)"........."(Y/n)?".......

.."(Y/N)!" "!!!" I was startled."Sorry!" I quickly apologized before bowing down. 'Did I make her mad?' I slowly looked at her face. Her brows were furrowed and her eyes showed concern "Don't space out so suddenly, you idiot! I thought something happened to you!" She slightly yelled. I sheepishly smiled which caused her to sigh.