1# Author's note

So, I have some things to explain about this story,

1. I want to make it clear, that I won't write lemons.
    Reason no 1: I have no idea about how girl x girl sex works.

    Reason no 2: I'm not yet comfortable with that. (I'll do lime though)

2. Also, every rival in the game won't fall in love with the reader, cause it would be weird.

3. The video above is not mine it belongs to Yandere dev. But in that video he explains why, Yandere-chan lacks emotions. This video plays an important role the story. In the video Yandere dev himself says that Yandere-chan is not in love with senpai, she needs him cause he is the only one who made her fell emotions for the first time in her life.

      So, this is the reason Yan-chan will fall in love with the reader. I don't like the idea of Yan-chan changing senpai, it feels forced and doesn't make sense, she is really obsessive over Taro, then how would she love the reader? So, reader is Yan-chan's only love, and she doesn't need Taro when she finally finds love.

  Lemme know if you have any doubt

   Also, I'm thinking about a new book, It's RWBY fan-fic, it is a straight book. But if you want I'll do a RWBY x female reader just let me know in the comments! Bubye!!!
                                    - Omega