S i x t e e n

I went out for a walk, got lost and now I have no idea where I am.

'You are an idiot.'

'Well escooze me, you are the one with the doggy nose you should know where we are!'

'..Well you are the human, you should've been concentrating.'

'Uhh..-you're the dog, you should be able to get us back.'

'Dumbass human. How did you people supposedly invent maps?! '

'Well... they used this thing called sat-'

'-actually I don't want to know, just get us back.'

'I'm putting you up for adoption at the next pet store I see.'I murmured back annoyed as I looked around. Everything looked the same, the trees look the same, the soil ground looks the same.

No shit clem.

I tried trailing our footsteps back to the house but we still ended up here in the middle of a little field surrounded by thick lavender trees..that smell like levender.

'Yay you know how to use your nose, now please use YOUR BRAIN AND GET US BACK.'

'Listen you little bitch.. don't get sassy with me or you won't be out for the next decade!'

'LEMME OUT AND I'LL SQUARE UP ON YOUR ASS.'

'You watch waaay to many American movies.'

'Nope.. actually. No those weren't American, I think.'

I face palmed and looked around one more time.

'Don't do that, I'm not the racist one!'

'How in the world was I racist?' I exclaimed.

'Well y-'

'You know what, this conversation is too long.' I said, cutting of our connection and started concentrating. Okay where are we Clem?

I looked around one more time before sitting down huffing an, " I give up."

'Bitch, you didn't even try!?!' Cassy exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes, as I laid back against one of the levender trees.

Let's think about King, why don't we?

There is absolutely no reason too.

So you don't miss him?

No.

Did you forget how he made you feel?

It wasn't him, it was his wolf

You sure about that?

I rolled my eyes and sighed, I'll admit, it was by far the best thing I ever experienced but it didn't come from King, as much as I will regret sating this but I wanted it to come from King. Even after rejecting me, and ruining me, there is still a part of me that wants to go back and relive that day. I was disappointed when he didn't stop me from leaving, when he didn't beg me to stay. He wasn't the type to beg anyway.

Call me an idiot and I'll blame it on the Mate bond.

I re-adjusted myself feeling something hard underneath me, but no matter how I sit I still feel uncomfortable. I stand up annoyed and look to where I was sitting. Nothing was there just plain soil, I huff and plant my butt back down just to feel the same thing again.

"Ugh What the fuck!?" I exclaimed standing up once more.

'Clem..' Cassiopeia said in a quite voice.