Spooky

The music played in the background as you cleaned wiping down the stuff the twins had touched with their sticky fingers. Ruby has taken them to school then going to school himself, your mom and dad went to work and Abuelita was out getting stuff for a quince dress she had to make and maybe went to buy a little weed you never know with Abuelita. You sighed putting the cleaning supplies in the cabinet under the sink and going to go sit down on the couch. You checked the watch on the wall,1 hour before you had to go to school.

As you walked down the street towards the college you hummed along to a tune in your head. You stopped the humming once you smelled alcohol and  weed, you sighed knowing it was the Santos house. Looking up you noticed you were 3 houses away from them. You braced your self, they always seemed to bother you. As you got near the house you started hearing whistling.

"Look foo esa hyna, estas hermosa" one of them yelled blowing kisses you rolled your eyes annoyance taking over your face. "¡Shut up ese! that's Spooky's lady, he's gonna kick your ass" the other one said slapping in him in arm. "Not his girl" you simply yelled back and kept on walking. "Hola mi reina" you heard him say he was walking behind you, your face started to get red at his voice. As much as you tried he always had an affect on you.

You turned around and looked at him "Que quieres Oscar" you simply said as you looked up at him he just smiled. "I want you but I can't have that" he said cooly you just laughed. "Thanks for wasting my time I have to get to class or ima be late" you said starting to turn around. "Let me take you" Oscar said grabbing your arm turning you around taking a hold of your waist you started blushing. You sighed as you looked at the time if you walked there you were going to barely make it. "Fine, pero no te hagas ideas" you said walking with him to the cherry colored Impala.

He pulled up to the college "thank you Oscar" you smiled at him. "Anything for mi riena" he said you just giggled you took a good look at him. And the feelings you had for him from the 9th grade came back. "I have to go" you said as you were going to open the door. "Wait wait" he said jumping out of the car you watched with a smile as he went to open the door for you you got out and he closed the door. "Gracias papi" you said as you kissed his cheek knowing it was gonna drive him crazy. He just smirked and turned red you started to walk away as he slapped your ass. You turned around and gasped he just laughed as he leaned on his car you nodded a no to him and ran to class.

Walking out of your last class for the day was definitely such relief. It was now 2 PM, you had to get home and get food prepared for the twins and Ruby when they got home. You walked to the front and seeing the familiar cherry red Impala and Oscar leaning on it. "How was school mi reina" he said as you approached him you just giggled. "Good I guess" you smiled he grabbed you by your waist pulling you into him, you just looked into his eyes and got butterflies. "Where do you wanna go now" he said you just smiled as you put your hands on his chest. "Home, I have to cook for my brothers" you said shrugging. "I'll help" he said you rose an eyebrow.

"The Oscar Spooky Diaz can cook" you teased him he just chuckled. "Yes a pro chef" he said you giggled. "So pro chef by day cholo by night" said he laughed and nodded. "Exactly" he said you just laughed and nodded he let you go and you guys went into the car and he drove off to your house.

"I though you were joking" you said as you put the ingredients in the pot. "I don't lie" he said you nodded and smiled. "Y/N" he said in more of a serious time. "Oscar" you said in the same tone. He came up to you picked you up setting you on the counter he got in between your legs, keeping his hands on your sides as you wrapped your arms around his neck. "Let me be with you" he said looking into your eyes your heart beat against your rib cage. You just took a breath not being able to say anything.

This was the moment you had dreamed for since the 9th grade when you first started to like him but now that it's happened you can't speak. "I know I'm not the best choice but-" he started but you cut him off by putting your forehead on his and putting your index finger on his lips. "Shh don't say that" you said caressing his cheeks he started to lean in soon connecting your lips together. The kiss was rough but full of passion you loved it.

"Please don't tell me that's my sister with your brother" you heard Ruby say you just laughed as you pulled away your forehead still on his as Oscar just groaned. "Yup that was was definitely a make out session" you heard Cesar say. You pulled away a from him and turned to look at them all red in the face. "Hey guys" you simply said Monse looked at you and winked as you laughed. Oscar glared at Ruby and Cesar giving them ima kill you for this look they just looked down. "We we we were just leaving" ruby said dragging Cesar and Monse you just laughed.

"Ima kill Cesar" Oscar said you just, "there just teens leave it alone" you said giving him a peck on the lips he smirked at you. "Hay mi reina anything for you " he said you smiled and kissed him again.

I hope you enjoyed I enjoyed writing it
Requests are opened.