Spooky

"Ruby" you yelled from your room. "What" he yelled back from the living room. You walked out to see him Jamal and Jasmine in the living room. "Do you know where mom is" you asked. "Beats me I have no idea" he said you nodded. You heard a knock on the door Jamal went to answer it revealing Oscar your heart sped up to only soon close. Jamal opened it up again and it revealed an annoyed Oscar.

"Have you seen Cesar I have been calling him but he hasn't answered." he asked. "His phone ain't working, not like anyone broke it it just died.... of natural causes" he said nervously you just looked at Jamal. "If you see him tell him I'm looking for him" he said they just nodded and Jamal closed the door you soon going to the kitchen. "This block is on lock down" you heard you walked out to the living room seeing Oscar on the couch. You walked back into your bedroom.

You were on your bed playing on your phone when you heard a knock on the door you sighed getting up. You opened the door revealing Oscar. "What are you doing here" you asked getting nervous he looked down at you he grabbed you making you both go inside. "Let me go" you said looking up at him pushing him. He just looked down at you, the familiar pit came into your stomach the butterflies fluttered as he looked at you. He leaned down and connected your lips you responded back.

Your hands went from his chest to his neck. He picked you up setting you on the dresser your hands went down his down onto his chest. His hands rested on your waist. He bit down on your lip causing you to moan. The lights cut out and your in the dark now "Jamal" you hear people complain you just giggled as you pulled away. "Now this is romantic" he said you laughed as he caresses your cheek. "I think I should go supervise my little brother" you said trying to get free.

"No let's have some fun" he said kissing your neck it to every fiber in your to push him off. He just looked at you weirdly. "What's your problem" he asked you just looked down and got down from your dresser. You went and turned on candles and looked back at him.

"Oscar I'm not gonna go down that route with you again I will not allow you to treat me like your booty call again someone that's there when you wanna fuck" you said getting upset. "What are you talking about?" He asked offended.

"Oscar don't act like you don't know, you would only look for me when you wanted something I never mattered to you my feelings never mattered to you. You never cared about how I felt about you" you said pushing him he stepped back.

"I thought that's what you wanted you always said you weren't ready for something serious" he said you just laughed cynically. "Oscar you were my first" you said looking at him and then looking down the room fell quite. You soon felt him closer to you he grabbed your head in his hands and made you look at him.

"Why didn't you tell me" he asked you just looked into his eyes. "I didn't know what I was doing I didn't know what I wanted all I knew is that I felt lust for you ... well that's until I started to feel stuff for you after my first time" you said he sighed. "I know how you feel" he said you looked at him confused.

"Look since the moment we started this thing I wanted something more but you weren't sure every time I called you I just wanted you near me" he said your hands went up to his chest to his neck soon to his cheeks. "Hay mi Oscar" you said smiling he looked at you.

"Andamos perdidos" you said laughing as your thumb went over his tear drop tattoo he laughed. "Ya no" he said as hands went your waist then your butt. "Oscar now what" you asked not knowing what this meant. "I'm yours and your mine and if any man thinks about looking at you I'll kill them" he said you giggled as you hugged him he hugged you back. Soon separating and going into a heated make out session.

"We should go outside my brother makes bad decisions" you said he just laughed and nodded you walked out the room he had his hand on your waist. They were at the dinning table they all looked at you weirdly but nobody said a word about you and Oscar.

"Do you wanna play Smash Marry Kill" Olivia asked. "Sure" Oscar said. "I'd kill you,I'd kill you, smash you, smash you and Alright I'd smash you but then kill you" he said you just started laughing as Jasmines face fell and everybody looked scared. "and I'd marry you" he said looking down at you you just blushed. You grabbed his hand and walked away and went to the patio "you would marry me" you rose an eyebrow as you wrapped your arms around him.

"Why not I've known you for years now your a great cook and your mine" he said picking you up and spinning you around you laughed as he put you down. "You can be so nice sometimes" you said he smiled and kissed you.

"Escucha" he said you let go of each other and went inside they all were yelling about Olivia kissing Cesar Ruby being in love with Olivia. "Let them settle it" Oscar said holding you back you sighed.

"I have to go mi reina me and Cesar have business to do" he said after a while you nodded and looked at him he leaned down and kissed you and soon walked into the room you followed behind him. "Y'all are messed up" he said they all looked at him then you. "Let's go we have business to take care of" Oscar said walking to the door. "What about the lock in" Cesar said. "It's done" he said and they both left. You sighed looking over everybody they all left.

You went into Ruby's room and saw him on his bed. "You okay" you asked standing at his door he looked over at you. "At least on of us had a happy ending" he said you laughed. "about that since when did you and Oscar become a thing" he said you laughed once again. "Hay karnal you late it's been a while" you said Ruby looked at you shocked.

"Do you actually like him" he asked in a serious tone. "Lo quiero mucho" you said smiling and walking away.

I hope you enjoyed. Requests are opened so dm or comment and please vote :)