Cesar

You sat on your bed reading a book as soft music played in the background. As you were about to turn a page you heard knocking on the door, Looking up you noticed it was cesar one of your best friend. Smiling you got up and opened it. "How may I help you" you said sitting on the window sill he laughed. "Let me come in please" he said you nodded and helped him in.

"So what are the motives of your visit" you asked closing the window and sitting down. "The Santos are having a party" he said shrugging. "Cesar your a Santos your suppose to be there" you said going up to him he towered over you. "No puedo" he said looking at you your face dropped. "Come here" you simply said hugging him he snuggled his head in your neck.

"Oscar just keeps giving me all this shit, no puedo respirar" he said you now were laying on the bed both of you facing each other. "Todo va estar bien mi Cesar" you said smiling caressing his cheek he smiled. You looked at him the feelings coming to you. You've always had a crush on him ever since you met him at the Santos house years ago. When your brother joined and became friends with Spooky.

"Your the only one who understands me" he said putting his hand on top of yours, you giggled. "What about your friends Monse Jamal and Ruby" you asked confused he nodded a no. "They try to but your in this life you understand what is at stake" he said you just half smiled showing you understood. "Y/N your beautiful when you smile" he said now caressing your cheek you just turned a red shade and hid your face the best you could. "Shut up ese" you said giggling and he laughed.

"Y/N hurry up we're leaving" you heard your brother yell as he walked in, you and Cesar both stood up from the bed. "Lil spooky what are you doing here" your brother asked taking his protective stand. "He just came to give me some books I forgot, you can leave now, we will be out in a minute Travieso" you said shooing him away and closing the door. "Sorry about him" you said putting your hands in your pocket. "It's fine I understand" he said you nodded. "We should go" you said he nodded you both walked out joining your brother in his car.

"Where the hell you've been" Oscar yelled at cesar when we stepped out of the car. "Caught him in Y/N room" your brother said walking away you glared at him. "Get your ass to the backyard" he said shoving him away. Oscar looked at you "did he touch you" Oscar said you rose an eyebrow. "What? No no he would never he just brought over some books" you defending him. "Better not I'll kick his ass" Oscar said you just laughed and so did he.

"Where's Cesar?" You heard a girls voice say you turned around it was Monse. "In the back why?" Oscar asked lighting up a cigarette. "Ima head inside" you said not wanting to be part of any Cesar Monse drama. He just nodded at you and you went to the backyard. You talked to some friends and from a far you saw Cesar and Monse argue. You rolled your eyes she's always fighting with him.

"You like him" you heard a deep voice say you looked up it was Oscar. "What? No I don't know what your talking about?" You laughed nervously drinking from your drink. "Cesar feels the same" was all he said before walking away you sighed not knowing what exactly that meant. Was Oscar saying that Cesar likes you back?

You were knocked out of your thoughts as you felt a tap on your shoulder it was Cesar. "You okay?" He asked laughing you giggled. "Yeah just you know thinking out in space" you said he laughed. "You seem out of it" he said you nodded. "Just a Little" you said thinking about Oscars comment. "You wanna dance" he asked grabbing your hand you looked at him and then looked around. "Umm sure" you said putting your drink down. You swayed your hips to the music as his hands were on your waist.

"So why were you arguing with Monse" you said as you laid your hands on his chest. "She doesn't get my life basically" he said you sighed. "Are you guys together" I asked looking into his dark brown eyes. "No she thinks we have a thing but we're just best friends" (he doesn't like her in this story). "Oh" was all you said as you played with his chain. He lifted your chin up making you look at him. "You look beautiful tonight" he said you smiled. "And you look handsome as always" you said he smiled.

"How about we go somewhere private" he said you looked at him and blushed you have no clue where Cesar was going with this but you followed as he tangled your fingers together and led you into his room. "I know your birthday is like 2 weeks away but I want to give this to you now" he said you just laughed. "Cesar I can wait" You said he nodded a no "open it now" he said you looked at it and at the little box wrapped in red paper with a little bow. You unwrapped it, it was a little red box you opened it and it was a cross necklace just like his.

"Cesar what is this" you looked at him confused. "So when I'm not with you you have me when Oscar sends me to do something crazy I'll have you" he said you just smiled and hugged him. "Gracias" you said you pulled away slowly you were centimeters from his face. "Be my girl be mi reina" he said you looked at him now you knew what Oscar comment meant. "Si" was all you said until he crashed his lips with yours. You heard banging on the window and you guys pulled away the boys were banging and cheering outside the window.

"Ima kill them" was all Cesar said before kissing you again you just giggled and smiled into the kiss

I hope you enjoyed I enjoyed writing it.
Requests are opened.