Cesar

"Cesar Im not doing this anymore" you yelled at him he rolled his eyes. "Then I don't know what to tell you" he said getting up to the door you stood up from his bed. "It's me or her" you said he turned around and looked at you in disbelief. "Your really trying to make me choose you or Monse" he said walking to you. "Yes I've gotten to the point que ya no más" you said standing firmly on your decision. "Monse" he said quickly you rose an eyebrow but nodded holding back in tears. A year wasted.

"Que tengas una buena vida Cesar" you said pushing past him walking out the door. "Y/N" spooky said he was smoking on the couch. "Hi spooky" you said walking out the house. Once put the house you let the tears out you hugged your self as you walked home. You had wasted a year on a love that had so sense. It was still clear he still had love for Monse, he would bail on me to go with her. If she needed anything he was there he would spend nights with her and you couldn't anymore.

"Hay mija Im sorry Im so so sorry" your mom said as she played with your hair you had been crying out to her since you got home. "Mamá did I do the wrong thing" you said looking up at her. "No mi amor, you were in a imposible situation he made you make the decision" she said you just cried. "Mom I thought he had some love for me" you said sniffling. "Men don't know what they lost until it's gone forever" he said you just kept on taking slow breaths.

Walking into the school alone was something weird for you Cesar had walked you to school every morning for the past year. People stared at you giving you weird looks everybody knows your Cesar's girl. You sighed as you walked to your locker you opened it putting your stuff in it. Then proceeding to class, you walked in seeing Cesar in his usual spot you always say next to him in Bio. But that was over you went to the other side of the class room sitting in the back as he stared at you.

The whole class was awkward Cesar was burning holes at you and Monse was happy sitting next Cesar. The bell rung and you ran out the class not watching where you were going until you bumped into someone making you and that person fall. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I'm such a idiot" you said as you picked up your stuff he just laughed as he did the same. "It's fine it's okay it happens to all of us" he said you looked at him he smiled at you, you both stood up.

"Hi I'm Marco I'm new here" he said you smiled. "I'm Y/N I'm old here" you said he laughed. "Hey as an offer of forgiveness would you mind taking me to my next class I don't know where anything is" he said you nodded. "Sure" You said taking his schedule from his hands. "Oh you have algebra I'm in that class too come on" you said taking him he smiled you guys walked and talk. You even past by Cesar not even noticing him.

-Lunch

"Hey do you guys know who that guy was with Y/N" he said gripping on his tray getting angry. "Who cares Monse" said getting jealous. "I do I think I made a mistake leaving her" cesar said. "Okay what really happened between you guys" Ruby asked. "We just kept fighting she was done with so was I" Cesar said not wanting to give details in front of Monse. Although he said Monse he really cared about you, he was even starting to love you with a passion.

You walked home while you were listening to music. You walked by the Santos house getting a nod from spooky you just waved and continued to walk. Cesar was following you home "cesar get over here" you heard from your headphone. "Give me a minute" he yelled back and started running towards you. "Y/N" he yelled you just ignored him. "Y/N please Im an idiot" he said getting in front of you. "Does Monse know your here" you scuffed. "No I don't need her for anything I need you" he said you just rolled you eyes. "Yeah that's not what you said on Saturday" you said trying to get away from him he just grabbed your arms.

"Please Y/N please" he begged. "Forgive me" he said you just looked up at him his chocolate brown eyes held sincerity but you couldn't over look that. "No" you said getting close to his face walking away from him a tear slipped. Although he was sincere it wouldn't change the fact that you cried for 2 days over him.

"I lost her" Cesar said to Spooky. "Keep looking for her you fucked up you fucked up bad but she loves you mano" he said taking a sip from his beer. "It's all my fault all she wanted was me to treat her like my girl and not Monse" he said. "Go look for her now" he said hitting his back Cesar got up ran to your house. He went to where your window was, his latter was still on the side of the house. He climbed up and sat on the roof and knocked on the window.

You looked up from your phone it was him you rolled your eyes. You got up and went to close the curtains. "No please Y/n here me out" he said looking at you. You unlocked the window letting him inside. "What cesar" you said venom in your voice. "Please please forgive me" he said grabbing you pulling into him. "No cesar go run to Monse" you said holding back on tears. "No I won't because your my girl" he said pinning you to the wall. He looked into your eyes. "Your mine and I'm yours" he said he grabbed your hands and ran your hands down his chest. "This is all yours" he said.

You looked at him the sincerity leaking though his facial expression. "You promise" you said he nodded. "Te lo prometo mami" he said you ran your hands back up his chest wrapping you arms around his neck making him lean down. He connected your lips and you smiled. "Mío" you said as he chuckled and nodded and carried on with the kiss.

I hope you enjoyed. Requests are open