Cute (VikLi)

WARNING

Ali x Victor
AHEAD

"Oh... school just ended, god finally i can go home....." Ali start to pack his stuff. Viktor who was his classmates decided to talk with Ali.

"Are you going to be online tonight?" Viktor ask while examinate Ali's face. That boy seems tired. He really have those thic pair of eyebags.

"Hm.... i dunno tho but is it okay if I just can come to your house today? Kinda bored" Ali rub the back of his neck(?). Just smilin to Viktor acting that nothing bad is happening....

"Uh.... sure! U can also take a rest at my house cuz my mom is gonna be home late today" (halp i dunno how to English)

"thanks"

At Viktor house

"Here some drinks that i just made special for u" Viktor wink. ;)

Ali sip the tea... "Thanks" also they r at Victor's roof top... Then Ali just lay down on the roof watching the sky... what a beautiful sky lol-

Viktor who sits beside Ali just wathin that boy who start to stare at the pastel colour sky... must be beautiful "Hey Ali u seem different today"

"Whut? What do you mean?" Ali schok

"U been sleeping in the class almost all the time you know n also ur not going to the canteen to... ur makin me worried"

Viktor n Ali eyed(?) each other... "reason" Ali answer...

"tell me then"

"why? Is it so important to you?"

"You're my friend so that is a yes... if you're not tellin me i would do smth you don't want to"

"hah?" Ali confused like a lot

"nvm... now pls tell me! I beg you"

"hm... okey then... it's just you know my father who was allways busy..."

"like always... i know"

Ali sigh. His eyes was holdin his own tears trying to hide it from Viktor.

"He's busy... well you know that you're the only one of my bff"

"what abt Alicia?"

"well we we're like half rivals n half friends.... I have another rival too but it's a boy n he is one year older then me... he always bullied me infront of the public but you don't know him cuz u never met him..."

"right"

"well i think i have this feelings where i think I'm a weak person.... like a super weak person... you will never understand me aren't you?..."

"hey i understand you! We're bff!! I always cared for you! Besides i really like you-...!!?"

"Huh?"

"I..I mean as a friend!! Well you better go home now it's getting late... "

"yea.... bye Vik"

Viktor just wave while watching Ali gone from his view.

"Cute..."

Sorry guys cuz i dunno how to English... This is for my bff tho cuz she ship it... I'm not good im writing down stories espacially in english

Anyways just ignore the swept(?) n typos

also no hate comment n haters...