How to (KhaiLi)

WARNING

KHAI X ALI
AHEAD

A STORY REQUEST

"Ugh... this is too much for me!" Ali panicky walking forward and backwards "Agent Geeta won't like this! The deadline is tomorrow! Aaaa!" Ali slam his face on the tekno table.

All of the sudden

BAM!

Someone just burst through the door. He look at Ali who just fell on the ground due to the loud door burst sound.

"Ughhh.... Eh! Khai? What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to return home with the others by now?"
Ali trying to get up.

"I was helping Agent Karya then i heard a loud bang from here. I knew you were still in here. Just worrying something had happen to you" Khai sit beside Ali.

"Not to mention, the shortie in here is always the clumsiest~" Khai laugh making Ali embarrassed by himself.

"Shut up! I'm not clumsy! I was trying to get this robot part done." Ali turn his head away from Kahi and pout. There was a slight red on his cheeks showing he is still embarrassed.

"If you had nothing to do here, you can leave. I need to get my work done." Ali stand up and walk towards a toolbox in one of the cabinet.

"Oh i thought you didn't need help~ Goodbye the-?!"

Ali grabs Khai hands.

"I actually need some help. Sorry for being rude..." Ali put his hand back and look to the ground with a sad face. He know that he can't done it in time. Since Khai is the 'NEARDEST' one in the academy he had to ask for some guide.

Watching Ali makes Khai feel sorry for him. Khai softly touch his shoulder. "Hey! It's okay. I was joking around. Now let's get to work!"

Khai drag Ali to the table where there is Ali's un-done robot part.

Half an hour later.....

"This is the last part. Wait... uh... how the heck does this part can fit in this  one?" Ali's being and idiot just made Khai laugh. 'Cute'

Ali sudden felt something around his hips.

"Let me show you how"

Khai hold both Ali's small arm gently while showing how it should be done.

That time they didn't notice that they was in that pose.

Some minute's pass by, They were still in that position.

"Done!" Khai gladly smile while still is the same position.

Ali turn around, wanted to high-five with Khai but something else happen.

Khai and his face was so close. Then both of them realize that something akward just goin on from the moment where Khai put his arms around Ali's hips. (🙃🔫stfu i don't hab other ideas)

Khai immediately distance himself away from Ali in such an embarrassment. "S...sorry..."

"Um... it's okay... btw thanks"

"Oh, Np"

"I-i think we shold go home now. It was already late"

Ali carry Comot gently and quietly because Ali can see that Comot did sleep so well.

"Ah yea! Let's go"

Khai put his arm on Ali's shoulder while walking towards the thingy that take them back to Cyberaya.

I don't hab idea to write. Sorry... I'll just end this here n start writing down other story req.

Sorry for my bad grammar

:')