23 ; I Want You

#23

Warmth spread over my face, waking me suddenly and I leant on my elbows. I swiped the sleep out of my eyes as they adjusted to the sunlight which peered through the crack of the curtains.  I turned to Phil and tapped his nose twice, his eyes opened slightly and his blue orbs looked at me sleepily. I grinned and stroked some black strands of his fringe out of his eyes. 

"Morning sunshine," I said softly.

"Morning birthday boy," Phil replied sleepily.

He yawned and then sat up.

"What's the time?" Phil asked, pulling the duvet up to his chest more.

I lent over to the bed side table next to me, taking my phone and clicked the lock button causing the screen to flash brightly.

"Nine am," I replied.

"We should probably get up, the park opens at 10 am for us and we need to have breakfast," Phil explained, rolling out of bed and I groaned.

"But I don't wanna get up," I moaned, grabbing my pillow and curling into a ball under the duvet.

Phil chuckled and walked over to my side of the bed before whipping the duvet off me. Cold enclosed me and I let out a squeal at the shock. Phil laughed and tickled my sides as I doubled over in giggles. I begged him to stop as I curled into a ball, my cheeks aching from how much I was laughing before Phil kissed my lips and stopped tickling me.

"Fine! Fine! I'm up Jesus Christ!" I said tiredly and climbed off the bed with Phil rather flustered behind me. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth before straightening my hair — as if I was going into Alton Towers with my hobbit hair. Once I walked out of the bathroom Phil walked in while tugging his final leg into some black skinnies.

I pulled some black skinny jeans out of my suitcase and then my My Chemical Romance shirt since I didn't have anything better to wear. I slipped a burgundy hoodie on before slipping my vans onto my feet.

Phil exited the bathroom moments later wearing his sonic t-shirt and odd socks - polka dots and stripes - his hair also straightened with his contacts in I assumed. I looked at Phil and he grinned.

"Are you ready?" Phil asked.

"Yeah," I replied. "Do you think we'll need to bring anything with us around the park?"

"We can always come back to the hotel if need be so let's just take our phones and wallets," Phil said, picking up his wallet and tucking it safely in his front pocket. I nodded and did the same. I took Phil's hand and we walked down to the area where we would eat breakfast, taking a table next to the large window which looked out onto the sun which beamed down onto the whole park. I decided to have some pancakes whilst Phil had french toast, it wasn't long before they arrived with lemon juice squeezed all over and sugar sprinkled on top like a shiny blanket. 

I took the first pancake, cutting into it and tasting the tang of the lemon mix with the sweetness of the sugar in a heaven of flavour, the pancake texture soft and smooth.

"These are amazing! You need to try them!" I told Phil excitedly, pushing the plate over to him where he took a bite of his pancake.

His eyes widened in bewilderment.

"Heaven on a plate," he giggled.

"True," I agreed, tucking into the rest of the pancakes, not long after them all being devoured. 

I swigged some of my water, patting my full belly.

"What rides first then? Not something too extreme otherwise we'll be throwing up," I asked smiling, and somewhat blushing.