~Who's Your Enemy~

Jungkook

'Come on Jungkook, just tell your hyung about V hyung's other plan!'

I sighed as I opened my mouth to speak

___________________________________
(정국)Jungkook:
"Ummm hyung?"

(지민)Jimin:
"What now?"

'Gosh! Why is this so hard?!'

(정국)Jungkook:
"Hyung, V hyung has another plan.."

'Finally! I said it!'

(지민)Jimin:
"What plan?"

I could feel Jimin hyung clenching his jaw. Oh no...

(정국)Jungkook: "AskVhyungtomorrowhyung.Okaybye!"

I quickly hang up on Jimin 'cuz I didn't want to get cursed at by him. V hyung was the one who forced me to tell him, so he deserves to get sweared at more. Not me.

a/n

It was V's plan all along to protect you and that is by siding with Jimin. He's using Jimin as stepping stones, so that he could meet and see you.

It hurts Taehyung a lot to see your tears fall down your cheeks because of hurt, physically and emotionally. For such a long period of time did he wait to punch the sense out of his hyung.

That wouldn't make sense....

I know it's messed up and everything, but what V is trying to do is protect you from Jimin because he hasn't proceeded with his original plan, but he will soon.

Slowly, but surely

Jimin didn't know about his original plan and he never will...

Y/n

I woke up by the sound of the alarm clock on my side table. I yawned and was about to rose up from the bed and proceed to doing my morning routine.

But it was a Saturday, so that means I can sleep once again to start my reversed routine.

A few minutes have passed by when someone forcefully pulled my blanket and dragged me towards the door.

The person held my legs while dragging me, so my whole body was literally being dragged on the floor.
(a/n: Idk if you understand😅)

???: "Stop squirming will you?!"

Y/n: "No thank you playjerk"

The person, Park 지민, scoffed

(지민)Jimin: "You really love pissing me off don't you?"

Y/n: "Yup"

(지민)Jimin: "Okay, then I'll piss you off more"