~Hot Storage Room~

V

When Jungkook said that he wanted to kiss Y/n I was furious. I mean sure he doesn't know that I like Y/n, but he should still know his limits...

I mean the guy's a playboy, but who could blame him? He wanted IU noona to notice him.

Y/n: "Ummm Jungkook I don't think you should kiss me..."

Our eyes grew wide

Y/n

Y/n: "Ummm Jungkook I don't think you should kiss me.."

The guys widened their eyes especially Jungkook

Y/n: "Guys what's the deal? Haven't you guys seen a girl say 'no' when someone says that he'd kiss her?"

I wasn't really confused or shook 'cuz it was always like this in stories...The boy gets rejected by the girl and his friends are shook because he has never been rejected before...

It was always like this...so cliché...
(a/n: hehe pls dont sue me😅)

This is the real world people, not everything is the same and that's the truth

I sighed

Y/n: "If you guys are gonna be shook because Jungkook has never been rejected, then can you boys shrug that thought of..?"

I rolled my eyes and the boys surprisingly did as I told them

That's a first

(정국)Jungkook: "Sorry Y/n...we just never met a girl that is just so straight forward before"

I just smiled

Y/n: "Yeah, yeah..."

Jungkook hugged be from behind and sat back down with a smile on his face

(정국)Jungkook: "You guys should also hug Y/n. She's comfy and warm"

I just giggled at Jungkook's response 'cuz who wouldn't? The guy's adorable....and because of his cuteness—something almost slipped out of my foolish mouth

Y/n: "Awwwww now that's just sweet opp-"

I quickly raised my hand to cover my mouth

I was shook that Jungkook's words almost made me loose my chill. The others were also obviously shook..

(지민)Jimin: "Well, well what do we have here? Is the idiot letting our little playboy break her boundaries? She seems to have something for him"

Jimin had his usual smirk on, which was really annoying me..I swear I didn't found it attractive in any way 'cuz I ain't those cliché girls who find smirking 'hot'

How do they even find it that way?

I find smirking annoying 'cuz it's something that mocks me for who I am...

Y/n: "Shut up Jimin..."

I clenched my jaw hard as I tried to keep calm

(지민)Jimin: "Oh! Does the idiot have a little crush on the playboy..?"

Y/n: "Shut the f*ck up Jimin..."

(지민)Jimin: "She does! Now you heard her Jungkook, you better love her"

Now I was really mad

It wasn't because I liked Jungkook or anything...It's just that Jimin's mocking tone is just really annoying! Imagine someone younger than you teasing you for doing something or saying something really serious...