Chapter 18

Dave's POV

"Dave you really gone let her walk out with him? He got a gun! Anything can happen to her!" Erica yelled at me.

"Man she wanna go with that fuck nigga then let her go." I said. I was sick of the bullshit. If she want a nigga that's gone beat her brains out then so be it.

"Nah bro, this ain't right. We need to make sure she's okay." Nasir said. I sucked my teeth. This nigga always wanna do something right.

I sighed and got up from the booth.

"Stay here Erica. We'll be back." Nasir told his girl and we left. Luckily they didn't get too far down the road, we caught up to them on the highway.

"He taking her home." I murmured to myself. I was mad as hell that Alisha got in the car with this fuck nigga. But I wanted to make sure she was safe.

We pulled up into Alisha's driveway and Odell hopped out like he was ready to do sum. I got my gun out of the hand rest and cocked it. I was ready to end this mf life since the first time he put his hands on Lisha.

"What you ready do nigga?" I ask him as he aproaches me.

Alisha comes and runs in between us. She put 2 hands on my chest to stop me from getting closer to Odell.

"David stop! Why are you being this way?" She yelled in my face.

"Yo. Move let me handle this mf." I say looking directly at Odell.

"The fuck you touching him for Alisha? Bring ya ass over here no." Odell screams and Alisha jumps.

Seeing her flinch because of his voice set me off. I push Alisha out of the way and walk up and punch Odell right in his shit. He stumbles back but comes back at me. I was fucking this nigga up.

"OMG! Please stop David! You're gonna kill him!" Alisha cried.

I was so mad all I saw was black. I wanted this nigga dead. The next thing I know, Nasir was coming to pull me off of him. Odell got up and stumbled a little bit. He was bloody with one of his eyes shut.

"You know what? You can have the bitch. Her pussy not even that good anyway." Odell smiled and spit blood in Alisha's direction. He turned around and walked back to his car.

"Odell stop! Come back!" Alisha yelled running after his car as he pulled off.

Alisha fell to the ground and started crying. I walked over to comfort her.

"Come here ma. I'm sorry." I said hoping she would forgive me.

"No don't touch me! You ruined everything! Don't ever come near me again!" Alisha yelled. She pushed me and ran into the house.

"Come on man. Just let her cool down some. She'll come back." Nasir said.

I shook my head.

"I hope so." I replied.

******
Alisha POV

"No don't touch me! You ruined everything! Don't ever come near me again!" I yelled. I was so sick of the bullshit. I was so ready to let all of their shit go but Dave just had to follow us here. I pushed past him and ran into the house. I quickly locked the door and fell to the floor. I can't believe Odell broke up with me. I picked up my phone and tried to dial his number. It didn't even ring. He already blocked me.

I stood up and walked into the dark kitchen. Of course my dad is gone with Monica. I sighed and walked upstairs to my bedroom. I took off my clothes and ran a hot bath. I just wanted this night to hurry and be over with.