Prolouge

I walked up to the taco stand, dripping with sweat. "I thought today would be a good day to wear heels..." I solemnly sighed to myself.

The cashier heard my complaints and leaned over the counter. "Hey, dude! I, like, couldn't help but notice that you looked down... My name is Shaggy, by the way." I gave him my FaMoUs, SeXy smile and winked at him. "My name is (Y/N), nice to meet you!" For some reason, Shaggy looked like he orgasmed for a second, but then returned my smile with an equally AtTrAcTiVe smirk. "With your looks," he began, "I want to use, like, all of my power..." In little to no time, I was M E G A  M O I S T for Shaggy.

     I almost forgot that I was in line, but, all of a sudden, there was a strong tap on my shoulder. I turned around to face the stranger, but I ran straight into a ROCK HARD CHEST. I looked up to see an incredibly SeXy man. Is that..? PHIL SWIFT? I backed up into the counter and hurriedly passed Shaggy my number and started to order. "I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda." Shaggy hesitantly walked into the kitchen to work on my order.

Phil Swift's eyes were burning holes into my skull. When I tried to leave, Phil grabbed my PHAT ASS. I moaned in surprise and WENT SONIC SPEED TO A TABLE.

     I'm trying to catch my breath, when  yet ANOTHER man sat in front of me. My ex, Moto Moto, literally crushed the chair in front of me. Disgusted, I started to scold him. "I thought I told you that I never wanted to see your face again... You only dated me for my weenis juice!" I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. Moto Moto looked almost... hurt?

  "Listen, (Y/N). I know I made mistakes and I know I hurt you, but please, I'm begging you. Please, take me back... I miss everything about you, your smile, your toes, your hugs, your toes, and your toes! What do I have to do to get you back?"

"My... Toes?"