Chapter 1

(A/N): The picture was photoshopped by CHUBBYGARFIELD

     Snapping out of my confused state, I rolled my eyes at Moto Moto. I opened my mouth to speak, but was interrupted by a booming voice. "(Y/N), YOUR ORDER IS READY. (Y/N), YOUR ORDER IS READY." Sighing in relief, I turn to Moto Moto. "Well, that's me. I'm... just going to leave. Bye!" Not giving Moto Moto a chance to react, I run to the counter and grab my food. I run out the door, but not before giving Shaggy a $69 tip.

     'Now that I'm in the busy streets of Houston, Texas, in order to make it back to my apartment without being trampled on, I'm going to have to take an Uber. I really hope I have enough money...' Thankfully, I only had to wait for a few minutes before my Uber had stopped in front of me.

As I opened the door, I heard a husky voice come from the drivers seat. "So, rough day, huh?" Blinking in confusion, I replied with a quick, "Well, yeah. How could you tell?" He gave a quick chuckle and turned torwards me, "I can tell many things... I can see the sadness in your eyes and the regret in your heart. I used to be an actor, I would know..." In that moment, it clicked. "Are...Are you C-Cory, from, uh, Cory In The House?"

     "You're.............. CORRECT! Where are you heading?" He exclaimed. Startled, I started to blubber incoherent words "Oh, uh, I'm... I'm heading to, uh, W-Waterwall Apartments." Looking over his broad, toned, shoulders, he teased "I don't bite, no need to be so nervous. You seem nice, so I'll give you a 100% discount for the price of your phone number."  Still dazed from meeting my celebrity crush, I write my phone number down and pass it to him. After that AwKwArD interaction, we enjoyed the silent ride to my apartment.

     Hauling 3 takeout boxes and my DUMMY THIQQ CHEEKS up two flights of stairs, I finally made it to my apartment. I fumbled with the keys like the little bitch I am and bursted though the door. Apperantly I came at the wrong time since my roommate, Larry the Cucumber, was on the couch, wanking his one inch wonder... His faps were so loud, he couldn't hear me literally destroy the door. When I tried to sneak behind the couch, I saw his fap material.

     He has polaroid pictures of... my toes?