#14 - Your first argument.

Brad-

It was about 6 o'clock at night and James, Connor and Tristan had just left your apartment.

"Brad please will you go and tidy up in the kitchen, it's a mess from when the boys came round" you said to Brad who was deep into a game of FIFA.

"Yeah I'll do it in a minute." He replied.

"Thank you."

You and Brad had been dating for quite a while now and only a couple of days ago he asked you to be his girlfriend. You had a strong bond and a lot in common. The one thing that bugged you though was, when the rest of the band came round they always left a mess wherever they had been. You loved the boys just not the mess in your apartment. You and Brad didn't officially live together yet but he spent most of his time at your apartment. You went upstairs to have a shower, it was about 8 o'clock at night by the time you had finished. So you had given Brad nearly 2 hours to clean up the mess in the kitchen.

You went downstairs to still see Brad on the Xbox playing FIFA. You walked in the kitchen to see that it was still in the same state as it was before.

"Brad!" You shouted.

No reply.

You stormed out of the kitchen to where Brad was sat.

"Brad you've had 2 hours to clean that kitchen!" You shouted at him.

"Calm down, I'll do it in a minute." He replied calmly.

"You said that 2 hours ago, Bradley!" You exclaimed.

Brad knew when you were angry because you always used his full name whenever you shouted.

He didn't even acknowledge that you were so angry that you used Bradley.

You stormed off upstairs into your bedroom. And locked the door.

---------------------

James-

The boys had been away for about 3 months touring around America. You hadn't seen your boyfriend in person for the whole three months. You had been texting, calling and skyping each other but it just wasn't the same. You missed him. Luckily he was coming back in about a weeks time and you couldn't wait. Your birthday was tomorrow and you expected James to ring you so he could wish you a happy birthday.

It soon came round to your birthday and you'd had a phone call off all the boys except for James. You just thought he was busy or something. You stayed up till midnight on your birthday waiting to see if he would ring but he never did.

You woke up the morning after your birthday and logged onto Twitter. You saw all the tweets from everyone including Brad, Connor and Tristan wishing you a happy birthday from yesterday. Had James really forgotten your birthday? Had he forgotten you completely?

You decided to spend the rest of the day eating and watching films. You started to flick through the channels on the TV when MTV news came on.

James Mcvey seen last night walking round the streets of San Francisco with new American babe. More info after the break.

You turned the TV off, you couldn't stand to listen to anymore. Not only had he cheated on you, but he had cheated on your birthday! You picked your phone up and rang Connor.

Calling Connor.

C: Y|N what's wrong? Why are you crying?

Y: I have just watched MTV news.

C: And.

Y: They did a news report on James and his new girlfriend.

C: No that can't be right. Did you not speak to him yesterday?

Y: No, I stayed up until midnight but I gave up because he didn't ring. Thanks for everything on Twitter by the way.

C: I can't believe it, I'm going talking to him now.

Y: No Connor don't, leave it.

But it was too late Connor had already hung up.

Seconds later James rang.

Y: I don't want to talk to you.

J: Why?

Y: Think what day it was yesterday. And on top of that go check out MTV news because I have.

J: I.....

You hung up on him, not wanting to hear his voice anymore. You turned your phone off and delved into the Ben & Jerry's that was in your freezer.

--------------------

Connor-

"You said you were going out with the boys, not a blonde haired, size 6 twig." You shouted at Connor as he walked into your apartment after his night out with 'the boys'.

"You don't understand." He said calmly.

"What you calling me stupid now?" You screamed.

"No, no I didn't mean it that way." He said.

"How can you be so bloody calm about this. You... You... You cheat!" You stormed past him, out the door and got in your car.

Connor ran out in front of the car. He could see the tears flooding down your face. You reversed backwards and managed to dodge him as you sped off down the street. Nowhere to go you just sat in your car and cried.

@Y|T|N - LIFE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

You ended up outside McDonald's in your car sipping from a bottle of vodka hidden in a brown McDonald's bag.

--------------------

Tristan-

You and the rest of the band had got dressed up one night and were heading out to the clubs. Tristan wouldn't take his eyes of you and kept reminding you that you were beautiful. You arrived at the club. First round was on you. You were queuing up at the bar. Tristan and the other boys were sat in a booth facing the bar. The were all deep in conversation talking about make up or something - like the girls they are!

A guy walked over to you whilst you were waiting for the drinks. You recognised him. He was your best friend in high school.

"OMG how long has it been since I've seen you." He said.

"I know I can't believe it. Anything changed since high school?" You said.

"No, you?" He asked.

"Not really, I've started dating a guy. We have a lot in common." You replied.

"Nothing happening! You're dating Tristan Evans. Yeah nothing is happening in your life is it?" He joked.

Tristan stormed over to you.

"You've been away from me five minutes and you're already flirting with a guy you have just met!" He shouted in your face.

"Woah mate, calm down it's not what it looks like." Your old school friend said as he stood up for you.

"Don't you mate me!" Tristan shouted as he stormed out the club.

You tried to chase after him. But it failed - you did have heels on. By the time you reached the street level Tristan was already in a taxi driving off.

--------------------

First update for the next two weeks, woooohooooo!

Katie xxx