Tristan Imagine.

For: tristan_evans78 (a.k.a Camila)

Camila's P.O.V
___________

"Camila hun, please can you come downstairs for a minute." Tristan shouted.

Tristan had been very secretive for days and I had been wondering whether he was going to break up with me. It seemed like we were drifting apart but I could always be wrong.

I slowly made my way downstairs, anxious at what he might want me for. I reached the kitchen where he was.

"Camila, sit down. I need to tell you something." He said sympathetically.

A million and one things rushed through my mind about what he was going to say. And I was positive he was going to break up with me.

"Camila I... I..." He started to struggle with his words and his hands were really fidgety behind his back.

"Tristan just tell me I can take it." I said. It hurt me to see him in this way.

"I... I... Bought us tickets to go on holiday." He said with smile as he handed me an envelope that he was hiding behind his back.

I slapped his arm, playfully, for nearly giving me a heart attack.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Look at all the letters it will tell you." He replied.

I searched through all the letters but where it said 'destination' the answer was scribbled out.

I looked at Tristan confused.

"You're going to have to wait till we get to the airport." He said with a cheeky smile on his face.

"When do we go?" I asked.

"Two days." He replied.

I screamed and got really excited. But now I need to pack.

"But I need to know what to pack." I said, hoping I would find out the destination this way.

"Well it's December in this country, and it's a lot colder where we are going. And we come back Christmas Eve." He said. We were both now really excited.

Tristan took me shopping the day after for new outfits and toiletries.

Then the day finally came. We reached the airport and I was really excited. We checked in then Tristan let me look at the tickets to find out where we were going.

"NEW YORK!!!!" I screamed.

We had a really festive, romantic time together and he even proposed whilst we were ice skating at the Rockefeller centre.
--------------------

Sorry it's so short - it's my first imagine, hopefully they will get better the more I write them!!

Is it ok? Is that an imagine? I'm not really sure.

Hope you guys like them.

Katie xxx