#40 - Make Up.

This is the make up for #38 - The Slap.

--------------------

Brad-

Sat at your parents house you were thinking about the event that happened in the past couple of hours. You came to a conclusion of your future but waited to see what Brad's reactions would be, would he keep his distance or come chasing after you?

It took him three days to make his mind up. People on Twitter knew that he had cheated and were sympathetic for you and gave Brad lots of hate.

He came to your parents house with flowers and dressed up. One look at him and you felt guilty for slapping him. He came in and sat down in your old bedroom in front of you. The awkward silence becoming unbearable.

"Y|N, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. I feel so bad for cheating and lying, I should never have done it in the first place. I'm so sorry I never deserve anyone like you. The fans hate me for what I have done and I wish I could go back in time to change everything that has happened." He said, not giving you a second of eye contact.

"I have always loved you and I always will, but I don't think I can trust anyone who cheated on me and repetitively lied to my face. I don't think we could go back to what we were but I want to stay in contact. I will never loose my feelings for you and I hope you remember that." You said as a few tears rolled down your cheek.

He stood up and left.

You stayed in contact quite a bit, but you felt uncomfortable when it was just you and Brad. Everything was fine when other people were around though.

He had you wrapped around his finger because it only took 5 months for your feelings to get the better of you. You and Brad started to date once again. A fresh start, clean sheet, everything was forgotten in the past and the relationship started again only this time it was different.

--------------------

James-

James had been constantly banging on your door for over five minutes and he was now starting to give you a head ache. You found a piece of paper and a pen and wrote a little note to James.

I need time to think. I'm not letting you in. I will come down or text you when I'm ready. X

You slipped it thought the gap under the bedroom door. James spotted it straight away and snatched it off the floor. He sighed loudly and then it sounded like he had thrown his fist into the wall.

The thought of James like this outside your room was unbearable but he had to consider your feelings too. Tired of thinking, hoping and imagining the future, you checked twitter on your phone.

@TheVampsJames - I'm really sorry.
@TheVampsJames - I wasn't thinking.
@TheVampsJames - I hate myself for what I have done.

Then you noticed one that Connor had written.

@TheVampsCon - How do you bandage knuckles and a broken heart?

Connor's tweet made your heart sink. Wait, why am I feeling guilty for something that James said, you thought.

This just infuriated you.

1 message to James

Come up.

You heard his phone beep and he ran at the speed of lightning up the stairs. He walked into the room and you slowly walked towards him before embracing him in a hug. As soon as you hugged you could feel him relax.

"I just wish you'd said it to my face and with nicer words." You said.

"I know and I really am sorry." He replied.

You broke from the hug and looked at his sore knuckles. He winced in pain as you kissed each of his knuckles but smiled at the end as he knew he had his girl back.

--------------------

Connor-

After waiting 4 hours in A&E to find out something you already knew, you and Connor made it back home. You felt weird and strange from the strong pain killers that you were on. Basically, cutting a long story short, Connor broke your nose in bed this morning when he was asleep.

You didn't blame him for it but he was blaming himself. When you walked into your apartment Connor headed straight for the room that you barely went in. It was the room just for the boys, where they would mess about and practise as the band.

He was in there for ages. When you finally went in Connor was crying on the sofa. You went and sat down next to him, and pulled him close.

"Babe what's wrong?" You said.

"I hurt you, I promised I would never hurt you and I did. I broke your nose and I'm... I'm... Just an idiot." He shouted.

"Con, calm down. It wasn't your fault. I'm fine the pain killers have sent me in happy land so I can't feel a thing. And this broken nose hasn't made me mad or made me love you less." Connor smiled at you about the happy land bit.

"Now come one, we'll have cuddles on the sofa downstairs and watch Monsters Inc. or something." You said. He agreed and followed you downstairs.

To this day he still blames himself that it was his fault.

--------------------

Tristan-

I'll let your imagination run wild for this one because I don't think it needs a make up. But just comment saying 'Pineapple' and I will write one for Tristan.

--------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @DijahT!!!!!!!! (4th of November).

Hope you had a great day.

Thank you for all your patience.

Katie xxx