Sorry Friends

Hey everyone. It's been a while, huh? I just wanted to say I will not be continuing this story ever again. There are many reasons why therefore I hope you will not be mad about this. The person and I ended up breaking up and i'm just not into the fandom as much as I was before. Those are only a couple reasons, the rest is just my personal life stopping myself from writing this. I will be making another fanfic at somepoint, most likely from BNHA/MHA (My Hero Academia). I still love that anime and wont be out of the fandom for a while therefore I will actually be happy and not bored while writing it. Once again I am so sorry to have to end this out of the blue on you guys, I do hope you can all forgive me for this. I'm upset I have to do this because you all seemed to enjoy it so much and I feel bad to just have to end this on you guys, I had fun communicating with some people in the comments about this story as well, but.. All good things must come to an end at some point and sadly enough, this is one of them. Anyways, I hope you all have a good rest of your day/evening/night, and don't leave my account just yet! I will be making more stories on different fandoms including video games, movies, tv shows, and anime! Mostly anime tho because.. Big weeb here lmao. Anyways guys, i'll catch you all later, until next time my friends! Adios! 
                                     - Sam