Chapter 24

#AUTHOR'S POV

Knott, Prem, Wad and Tiw walked side by side to their rooms after dinner. The atmosphere between them is still very awkward, especially for Prem. Somehow, he felt very uncomfortable when Knott walked beside him while hugging him tightly. He felt he was doing something wrong. And again, Wad's gaze to him and Knott was also very unusual and made him uncomfortable. Without speaking, Prem then immediately accelerated the road and immediately entered his room.

"Then... See you tomorrow, Wad, Tiw. Have a good rest." Knott said kindly, while walk after Prem and get into his room.

Tiw and Wad takw a deep breathed. They exchanged glances and interspersed a bitter smile.

"Just hang on a little bit, friend. I'll get my P'Prem back, and you can start it all with P'Knott." Wad said while patting Tiw's shoulder.

Tiw shook his head slowly, "I'm not sure. But it doesn't matter to me anymore. And I will still support you with P'Prem, Wad." Tiw said softly, then walked into his room.

Wad looked back at Tiw who looked very broke down. He felt sorry for Tiw. It turns out that in this case, not only him who feels suffering. But Tiw too. Wad felt this all was his fault. If that night he didn't obey those asshole's words, everything wouldn't be in a mess like this. But Wad was determined to fix everything, and he would have succeeded in doing it.

--00--

#PREM'S POV

I was lying on my bed, backing Knott who was still cool reading his book. My mind is really out of focus now. For some reason, now, when I'm near Knott, I feel uncomfortable. The more I got close to Knott, the more I felt guilty. I don't understand what happened to me. I should have loved Knott. But ... the feeling of love that I used to be proud of, It's start to fading away. I feel guilty for Knott. This is all my fault because I can't maintain my love for him. Something changed me. I don't understand why. But I didn't dare to reveal it to Knott. I know Knott loves me very much. I don't want to hurt him. But I can't lie to my feelings either. I feel weird every time I see Wad. My chest rustles violently every time I face those junior of mine. And that made my guilt even greater for Knott.

When I was drowning with all my feelings of guilt, a cold hand suddenly touched my arm and pulled me closer.

I was a little surprised, because Knott's hand was really cold. Knott then hugged my body and stroked my hair slowly.

"Knott... are you cold?" I asked.

"Hm? No. Why?" Knott said.

"Emm... no. Your hand... why is it so cold like an ice? Usually, your hands would be very warm, Knott. But this time... why is it so cold? Are you sure you're not cold because the AC's temperature was too low?" I asked.

Knott shook his head, "No way. I think My hand is warm like usual. Maybe it's just your feeling, Prem." He said. I'm still confused, but finally nodding my head.

Knott smiled, kissing my forehead softly.

And again, I feel uncomfortable because of his behaviour. Reflex, I broke away from his arms.

"Prem, what's wrong?" Knott asked me when he also felt there's something wrong with me.

I paused for a moment, and then slipped a fake smile on him. "Nothing. I'm sleepy, Knott. I ... want to sleep." I lifted my blanket and cover my body.

"Prem, what's wrong with you? Are you sick? You're behave so weird tonight. Normally, you can never sleep without me hugging you. Today you don't want me to hug you?"