Eleven: View

After spending the night eating and watching more YouTube in Jaemin's room, the boy finally fell asleep. Jeno smiled. He instantly sensed how stressed the boy was when he first crawled up from under the bed. Jeno was just really happy that he was able to make him feel better.

Sadly, it was time for him to go. The sun would be rising in a few hours (yes, it took Jaemin that long to finally pass out) and it would be kind of weird if Jeno just sat there while Jaemin slept. So Jeno turned the television off and covered Jaemin up with the blankets he had kicked off. Then Jeno sat on the floor and slid himself back under the wood frame.

Suddenly, he fell a few feet but then landed in a bit of a crouch on the dirty ground of the underworld. Jeno pulled his hood up and began walking quickly towards the center of the "city". The underworld was a horrible looking place. Everything was run down and abandoned looking, just like what you would see in the movies. It was, in every sense of the saying, a parallel universe. Jeno kept on alert and didn't ease up until he made it to his favorite hideout. His two monster friends were already sitting there, happily joking around.

Maybe Jeno exaggerated just a bit when he said that he didn't have friends. That was his best idea at guilt tripping Jaemin. Eventually one day he would have to come clean about the white lie. Because it really ate his conscience up on nights like tonight.

"What are you two doing this time?" Jeno asked as he got closer.Donghyuck, the youngest, jumped a little from being startled. "Jeno don't be fucking rude!" Mark, the other, and Donghyuck burst into another bout of laughter. Jeno just shook his head chuckled, "You're weird."

"So how was visiting Jaemin tonight? Did anyone bother you on the way back again?" Mark asked, Donghyuck slightly leaning against his boyfriend's arm.

Jeno sat across from them and leaned his back against the wall. "No, none of the evils came and confronted me this time. As for Jaemin... he was having some issues and I was able to help him get his mind off of it."

"Oh," Mark said, surprised that the seemingly always happy Jaemin was sad.

Donghyuck, on the other hand, wiggled his eyebrows, "Just how did you take his mind off of it?"Jeno threw a small pebble at his younger friend, "I brought him snacks and watched tv with him until he fell asleep. Then I left you potty-brain."

"TV sounds really interesting. You need to take us there one day," Mark sighed, ignoring his boyfriend's weird remark.

Jeno smiled at the thought at having all of his favorite beings in one place, "Maybe eventually, but I'd ask him first to make sure he's okay with it. I have to warn him about... your appearances as well."

"What?!" the orange-haired boy screeched frantically, "You mean humans aren't used to wings?"

"Or horns either," Jeno facepalmed, "You already know damn well they aren't used to things like that."

"Not even glowing eyes?"

"No, Hyuck, only animals have glowing eyes there... and that's only when light gets shown on them in the dark. Jaemin's used to mine by now though."

"Ew," Mark cringed, "Why do they have to have light to glow? That's boring."

I hope you enjoyed a nice Jeno's pov. Originally the whole book was going to be in Jaemin's POV but I thought this would be interesting to add. I'll probably even write more in the future with better descriptions of the underworld. Markhyuck was also nice for me because I love them a lot lmao.

Please don't forget to vote :)