Thirty-One: Can You Feel It?

Exactly two days had passed since Jeno had poured his heart out onto a piece of paper. So far, Jaemin hasn't said anything about it and Jeno was too nervous to confront him. The lack of reaction made Jeno wonder if the boy had even bothered to read it.

In addition to all of that, Jaemin had been busy looking online for buildings to start a dance studio in. He seemed so determined to make it work. Apparently, yesterday, he had even been preapproved for a loan. So at least things were beginning to look up in that department.

A loud bump on the second floor caught both boys' attention. They froze and waited in silence to see if anything would happen. The sun had just set, so Jeno was a bit fearful that a monster was breaking in.

"Maybe they aren't home? It's abnormally quiet."

Jaemin let out a heavy breath, "No we're here. You just scared us is all."

Donghyuck jumped over the last few steps and Mark walked down behind him. Everyone just kind of stared at one another for a second before laughing.

Jaemin rushed over, trying to not look crazy, and grabbed Hyuck's arm, "Sorry Mark, but I'm stealing your boyfriend."

Mark rolled his eyes, "Take him. he's been pestering me all day about wanting to visit his 'New Best Friend'."

Jaemin and Donghyuck linked arms and went to sit on the porch where they were alone. Jaemin took a second to try and process how he was going to word what he wanted to say. Donghyuck smiled, "Spill it."

"What? I haven't even said anything yet! How do you know if I have something to spill?"

"You've got a point, but it's obvious that something important has occurred or you wouldn't be so stressed."

"I'm beginning to think that you can read minds."

Told you I would triple update lmao. I wrote all of these chapters while I was at school today, hopefully I'll get more done tomorrow :)