Imagines w/ Jabez Pt.2

You & jabez are walking to class together while laughing & sharing stories until you guys make it to your class.

You guys were the first ones to get there, so you guys decide to sit next to each other as you continually talk & get to know each other.
The bell rings and a group of people start to come in, including what seems Jabez's friends since his smile instantly showed when his friends walked in.

"Yooo. what's up J?" says this boy with brown puffy hair & braces.
"Nothing, where's Don & Tommy though?" Jabez questions.
"They are on their way, I think they forgot their books or sum like that." He says back.

"Ight."

You look at Jabez's friend.

You both made eye contact.

"Who's this?" His friend questions.

"Oh, my bad, I forgot to introduce y'all to each other. Y/N, this is Andre & Andre this is Y/N."

You look at Andre and gave him a small wave.
He smiles at you.

He sits down at the desk on the other side of Jabez.

The class was about to start until you notice two boys come in.

"Are we late?" They both asked.

"ALMOST. Don & Tommy, you've had this class last year, you should already how I am already, please don't give me a hard time."

They both nod and sit next to Andre.

"Well, your friends are already in trouble & it's only the first." You chuckle.

Jabez chuckles with you as well.

As the day goes by, you have every class with Jabez's & his friends. As time passes by, it's finally lunch time.

Everyone was looking at you as if they were starstruck, you didn't know exactly why but you continued on with your walk to the lunch room with Jabez & his friends.

As you guys sit down at the lunch table with your lunches, you realize no one really sat at your table for some odd reason.

Everyone was looking at you in amazement once again.

"Everyone has been looking at me as if I was a celebrity or youtuber. Damn, being the new girl really does have an effect on people." You say while picking up your sandwich.

Jabez, Tommy, Andre & Don all look at each other.

"Mann, you didn't tell her?" Don says in disappointment.

"I mean, how was I suppose to?" Jabez says.

"You could've just easily told her especially since you were sitting next to her in every class?" Andre says with a little attitude.

"Well, how exactly is she suppose to take this?" Tommy added on.

You look at them talking about you.

"HELLLOOOOO, I'M RIGHT HERE!!!!" You yell at them & roll your eyes.

They look at you and Jabez says,

"The reason why they are giving you an unusual look is because we are Youtuber, each of our channels have a high subscribers count but our channel with all of us together is about to hit two million."

"And we don't hang with anyone girls or boys besides each other." Don adds on.

Y/n's thoughts.....
All I have to say is wow.

TO BE CONTINUED