Imagines w/ Jabez Pt.4

Days go by & turns out you & jabez are like bestfriends right now.

Now, you are probably wondering what happened last time.

Last time as in when jabez said "It's not like you are my girlfriend yet."
Well, you had a panic attack for about 2 minutes
and he realized that you left him on open for 2 minutes and he texted you again saying "jk."

Yup, you ruined your chance. BUT not exactly.

You & jabez hang out after school everyday and on weekends, you go out with all the boys. Meaning, you still have time to catch up before anyone else does but you know that he doesn't talk to any other girls other than you, so you're good.

It was Monday morning.

You hear your alarm & decide to wake up after hitting the snooze button like 12 times
you pick up your phone & look at the time.

7:15?¿

School starts at 7:45.
Meaning you have 30 minutes to get ready!

You head into the bathroom & do your skin care routine & brush your teeth.

You decide to go to school with a natural face because girllll, that face has been glowing & your LATE.

You head into your room & put on this

You take your hair out from a bun and leave it how it is

You grab your bag & headed down the stairs.
You grabbed a green apple & gave a kiss goodbye to your parents.
You leave your house and start walking to school.
You see Jabez, Don, Tommy & Andre all in a little circle outside of the school.
You walk towards them and Jabez's face lightens up & a smile spreads across his face.

"HEYYYYY Y/N" he says while having his arms open while walking up to you.
You look at him & smile & gave him a hug.

"Heyyyy." You say.
You wave at the boys.

"So I had this amazing idea, come with me?" Jabez grabs your hands & drags you with him.
He walks to the bench near the oak tree.

"So I was thinking, since I've haven't posted on my youtube channel in awhile, I wanted to do a video with you."

Y/n's thoughts....
A VIDEO?¿

TO BE CONTINUED