Imagines w/ Jabez Pt.7

"Alright, I was thinking Eat it or wear it, or Gf & Bf tag but obviously as friends if that's okay with you?"
He questions.

You thought it was cute of how concerned he was.

"Honestly, I like Gf & Bf tag better because I don't want to get all messy." You say.

He nods.

"Alright then, it's Gf & Bf tag. So what we will do is that we will go to separate rooms & make up our questions & once we do, I'll set up the camera & everything."

You nod.
"How many questions though?" You ask.

"Ummm 6. Also, they can't be very hard more because we recently just met each other & we haven't talked about everything."

You nod. He leaves the room & heads towards the living room. You get up & close the door. You sit back down on his bed & think of the questions.

10 minutes past by & it's time for you guys to finally start the video. He comes into the room.

"Alright, we done?"

You nod.

He grabs his ring lights & his camera that was sitting on top of his dresser. He grabs his tripod & starts setting up everything. Around 5 minutes later, he was done setting up.

"Alright, I'm done." He says while standing up putting his hands on his waist & breathing heavily.

"What we finna do is I'm gonna give them a hook & you'll stand behind the camera & then I'll introduce you as my girlfriend, ight?"

You nod once again.

He sits on his bed & gets in his position. "Press the red button." He exclaims. You press it.

"Yo what's up guys, WE IS BACK WITH ANOTHA VIDEO... Today we doing somethang different, ya feel me? I wanted to do a video with someone but not just anyone..." He looks behind the camera & I start laughing.

"Ahhh, y'all heard that laugh? Well, that's my "girlfriend." He motions you to sit next to him & you do.

"Introduce yourself babes"

"Hi, my name is Y/N & I'm Jabez's "girlfriend." You nervously laugh & your cheeks turn extremely red. He notices & starts laughing at you.

"Anyways, my baby is nervous," He laughs once again. "Anyways, as you can see the title of the video, we are doing "GF & BF" tag." He says.
"However, before we start, I just want y'all to know that she isn't really my girlfriend, she's like a best friend & maybe more than that soon." He says smirking. "Nah, I'm just joking but let's get into this video."

"Alright, so this is how it's gonna work, she's going to ask me a question about her & I'll have to do the same, we'll ask each other 6 questions each."

As you were looking at him, you noticed that he was just a fucking perfect ass human being. As you were in your thoughts, you got interrupted by Jabez telling you to go first.

You nod & look at your phone.

"Alright, you better get this right bitch. What's my ideal dream date & don't act fucking du-"

"Easy baby. Watching the sunset on the beach while eating your favorite fast food place, which is Chick-fil-"

You were in shock of how fast he got it right. You thought it was pretty cute how he knew right away.

You turn your face to the other side & looked awkwardly because you thought he wasn't going to get it right.

"Alright my turn. What's my favorite song?"

You knew that one by heart.

"Duh, it's Letter from Lucci by YFN Lucci."

He nods & laughs.

"My girl knows me GUYSSSS!"

As time goes by, y'all are done with video.

"Alright guys hope y'all enjoyed this video with my "girlfriend", my baby did a good job which I'm proud of which was her first video, don't fucking talk shit about her ight? Anyways, alright guys, i'll get BACK WITH YUH WITH ANOTHA VIDEO. WE OUT THIS BIH." 

You slap the camera lenses.

"Ayyy that was goood." He says. He gives you hug & you hug him back. He get looks at you while still in a hug with you. He looks at your lips & you already know what's bouta go down. But you weren't ready. You get out of the hug & act normal.

"It's 9:04pm, I think it's time for me to go." You says.

He scratches behind his head. "Oh ight, you need a ride?"

"Nah, I'll just take an uber, trynna use that free uber ride." You nervously laugh.

He laughs too but you knew it wasn't genuine.

"Ight, I'll walk you outside."

You guys start heading to the front door.

TO BE CONTINUED...

FINALLY UPDATED FOR YA'LL & IT'S A LONG CHAPTERRR WOOOO! I've been trying to write for longest & finally I did so be proud bitches. Anyways, love all your support from the other chapters, I'll update more often since school is over, I still got a program though sooo 😗.