5

George
I'm here!

Alex
Come round the back

George
It's that easy is it? 😏👊

Alex
George...

George
Sorry sorry! I'm round the back now.

Alex
Climb up the fence across the house

George
Erm before that.

Alex
What?

Alex
What's up?

George
I'm sorry I'm not the best looking.

Alex
Just hurry up and get up here! Your fine!

George
Okay

George put his phone in his pocket walking over to the fence that streams across the side of the house, he climbs up fairly fast making his way up to the window nocking lightly, the young boy (being Alex) walks up to the window opening it slightly not being able to see George's face just yet as he was fixated on keeping his balance and not moving, George quickly climbs inside stumbling as he dose so "fuck" he says under his breath, his voice makes Alex's stomach turn, in a good way. Alex shuts the window and waits for George to sort himself out, he brushed himself of then slowly lifts his head up to face Alex "hi" he says with a small wave as he stands in the small boys room, Alex blushes and puts his hand behind his neck while his head falls down to look at the floor "nice room" George says looking around seeing that the small boy is shy.

"T-t-thanks G-George" Alex says sitting in his chair spinning around. George sits on the edge of the bed awkwardly.

"Do you want a drink?" Alex says getting out of his seat walking towards the door, he feels a slight grip on his wrist that was covered by his jumper "Alex sit down" he says with a very low voice as he knows to be quiet. He pulls Alex to sit next to him on the bed and slowly lets go.

"Come on...you can talk to me, that's why I'm here" he says moving closer to give him comfort, which Alex liked.

"I tried to kill myself, that's why I was-erm-in hospital" Alex says with a sad smile on his face.

"Why love?" George says with a concerned look and tilted head.

"Because what's the point yano" Alex says with a tear rushing down his face, as they sit they hear a loud bang on the wall "ALEX GET OFFLINE NOW! GO TO SLEEP!!!" The woman shouts, George pulls out his phone.

George
Don't cry please.

Alex
I can't help it

George looks over at Alex and signals him in for a hug, Alex hesitates but hugs him back feeling his warm chest against his cold cheek.
"I'm here if you need me...ever" he whispers in Alex's ear. He snuggles into George. He feels safe for once.