10

Alex
I know your in your exam

Alex
Or are you? I don't know.

Alex
But I'm outside the school waiting for you.

Alex
I can't stay, but I don't wanna leave if your not here with me.

Alex
Just please answer when you can okay?

Alex
Please.

15 minutes later...

George
What's happened???

Alex
Where are you?

George
In the hall with all the teachers, we have to do this 15 minute thing after our exams why? What's happened? Where are you?

Alex
Please be quick, I'm at the gates.

George
Why?

Alex

(Ignore the time lmao)

George
Wtf! Where are you? Are you okay?

Alex
Not for long, please George I'm scared where are you, he's texting me, he's gonna find me please just be quick.

George
I can't leave, hide in the bathrooms for 5!!!!

Alex
George please

George
What's he saying?

Alex

George I'm coming, I'm out the doors now! Are you at the gates?

George
I'm coming, I'm out the doors now! Are you at the gates?

George
Alex??

George
ALEX!!!!

George
Fuck Alex

George ran around the corner towards the gates, seeing 4 lads kicking and punching shouting words like 'gay fag' 'twat' 'cunt'.

"DICKHEADS!" George shouts running and jumping on one of the lads backs not knowing who it is, the lad throws George of causing him to land on the floor thankfully unharmed, he sees one of the lads pull out a knife.

"NO ALEX!" He dodgers the others and runs for him, he tackles him causing them both to lay on the floor, George punches him multiple times until he surrenders.

"STOP!" The boy says. George stops and stares as he sits on top of the boy with a fist in the air.

"W-W-Will?" George says, all of a sudden the boy pushes George of his body and legs it with all his mates leaving George and Alex to lay on the floor.

"Alex!" George says crawling over.

"G-g-g-g-Geo-r-rge I'm s-scared" the small boy says crying crawling up to George, sobbing.

"I know baby, lets get you home okay?" George says picking him up and carrying him.

*

They make it to the house and George settles him on the bed.

"Here you go" he places the broken boy on the bed.

"Hm" he says as he cuddles into the covers.

"Wait don't get to comfy, your all bloody" he says moving closer to Alex with a towel he took from his draw.

"But it hurts...just leave it" Alex says in pain.

"The quicker I do it-"

"Can you cuddle me till I sleep? Your comfortable and I'm in pain" he says holding onto his ribs, squirming in pain. George was now sat on the bed, he leans to play with Alex's hair as he places his head on George's lap.

"Yes we can. But you have to let me sort you out...okay bab-dear I mean dear" George says blushing now embarrassed, he try's to get up but he is soon stoped by Alex's hand in his.

"No..." Alex says looking up at him with broken eyes "don't leave" George looks down at him and places his hand on Alex's cheek.

"Oh Alex" he says wiping away the stray tear that makes its way down to George's thumb "your so...pretty" he says making Alex smile.

"Erm——kiss me?" Alex says with a slight mumble. George leans in and kisses his lips gently, feeling the passion, Alex leaning into it more making it last, but George pulls away.

"Let's get you cleaned up so you can sleep eh baby?" He says with a low voice and a smile as his face is still i Alex's.

"Fine" he huffs rolling onto his back.

"Needs to be done love."