0.7

okay quick announcement. i have changed my phone to lowercase so the rest of the story will be in lowercase. IT IS ON PURPOSE
thanks 🥰

rocky's office
"i don't know what you're talking about rocky. nate was showing me different ways to work the system. it's so hard!"
rocky's hands gripped the table behind him. he shot me a glare.
"you don't need to work with nate there's plenty other people who would be more than willing to help you."
"yeah but nate's my friend. he agreed to doing this. he's got all his other work finished it's no big deal rocky i don't wanna let you down."
"well ryland needs him on call 24/7 he's his PA now"
i sighed quietly. wishing that i didn't feel like a 2nd grader being shouted at.
"look okay i'm sorry rocky i won't do it again. i swear."
he looked at my funnily as though he was surprised i had given in so quickly.
"well okay good. also i have a business trip to attend in some place in the middle of nowhere. you're coming with. yes?"
"no problem sir. now i'll just get back to work."
i got up to leave and walk out the door.
"juliette..."
"yeah?" i turned my head to look at him. seeing him giving me an intent stare i gulped.
"nothing it doesn't matter. talk soon. shut the door on the way out."
i sighed internally and walked out. wondering what he was thinking about, u bumped into a muscular chest. AGAIN.
a smiling nate held a tiny stack of paper in his hands.
"hey missy. that's twice you've done that today."
"sorry i'm just. really clumsy" i shrugged and laughed.
he gestured me into my office and handed me the papers in his hand.
"now don't call me the best man to ever walk this planet. but u can call me the best man ever. because .... i have devised a set of helpful tips and tricks to make sure you don't get confused over this weekend with your jobs."
i looked down at the booklet in my hand. smiling i started sifting through it. everything was included. from emails to to-do lists. i flicked to the last page with a note scribbled in
"make sure to have fun too 😉🤫"
i felt my face turn red and i looked up to tell nate off except he was gone and i was left standing, alone, in my empty office.

TWO DAYS LATER

i was woken by a loud knock on my door followed by my doorbell being pressed three times.
"shit" i thought to myself realising that it was rocky picking me up on the way to the airport for his work trip
i looked down at myself and saw the pyjamas i was dressed in
i decided that they would have to do as the knocking intensified

i opened the door to a frustrated looking rocky.
"why the hell-"
his face suddenly started turning red
"wh-a-at are you wearing?" he managed to splutter out
i felt my own face turning red
"oh these. just my pyjamas i didn't have have time to get changed before i came to the door" i shrugged
he seemed speechless for a second
"hurry up we need to go. and don't bring things like that with you on the trip-"
he started to walk away. just as he turned i heard him mutter
"or i won't be able to control myself"