prologue

Scene 1:

Boy : plz once listen to me .... I will explain you
everything....just give me one chance (he asks her with pleading eyes)

Girl : Just stop it.... What you want to say ha...(by crying) how you have cheated me and how you have played with my emotions right?? I was really mad to think that I Can't spend even a moment without you ..... I pity myself for that .... Seriously what an acting ... I can't be without appreciating you....

Boy : (He was very much hurt with her words and said with hurt filled tone) acting?? How can you say that... just look into my eyes and tell me aren't you able to see my love.....it's true that I haven't said the truth but never tried to cheat you ....not even in my dreams ....plz trust me

Girl : Trust......It will be on the one,whom you feel will be with you till the end.... but will not be just by the words .... You are the one who had broken it .... Our marriage wasn't legal one but will take divorce from you in legal way ... ( by saying this she leaves from there)

Boy : (with teary eyes) You may be able to break your relation with me but can't hide your feelings towards me...once I did a mistake by playing with my love but never let that happen again...... will never let you go away from me .....

Scene 2:

Girl 2: whattt?? Have you lost your mind??

Boy2 : This is not right.... We are not perfect to each other... love isn't about same thought and ideas we share .... It was about the trust and care towards a person ..... I just realize that I love her ... it's better to cancel our marriage ...

Girl 2: Have you gone mad? ... It wasn't a simple thing for a girl... Can't you even think about our family reputation..... And you are rejecting me for my sister 😡😡😡..... How can you be so selfish??

Boy 2: Then why can't you say the same words when I rejected ur sister for you.....

(she was shocked by his words and bends her head down)

Boy 2: see I didn't mean to hurt you .... But I don't want this marriage ...I'm sorry (he walks out of room leaving her alone)

Girl 2: (starts to cry her heart out ) you are right... it was completely my fault to accept you that day... what you said... ha you just realize what was love, right? Don't worry I will make you realize the pain...

-------------------------------------------------

That's it guys... So this was my first ff on ragsan... hope you like the prologue..... Do comment and tell me either to continue it or not ....kindly ignore the grammatical mistakes and hit the star if you like it.... Till then love you all...

Signing

Of by

sree 💖