episode 2

Evening at Temple :

A girl was standing in front of Lord Krishna's idol with a cute cum serious expression and started talking to him.....

"see this is not working out... I know you are very busy with your fan following but I was your bestie na ... now a days you are not fulfilling any of my wishes" .... She complained like a little girl ...

"See in my house except shomi maa everyone are talking about my marriage .....and they already decided to fix it without asking my opinion."

" If my dad asked me once whether I am happy with my marriage proposal.... I am ready to accept his decision without a second thought because (she said controlling her tears) I..I..I love my father....But he didn't.... I don't want this marriage..."

"you know why I was saying this to you??Because I wish my mother to be with me... But she was with you na...."

" And your are my only bestie by heart.... I want you to be my side this time... Otherwise ... I will definitely going to breakup with you" ....(she winks and said with cute expression)

A man who was listening to her conversation without her notice started to laugh loudly and moved towards her...

She turns back to see the person but got hold by him when she was about to fall and Share a cute eye lock with him.... (Bgm plays) they were revealed to be our ragsan....

Ragu was the one who came to the sense and stands awkwardly by seeing here and there....

San started to laugh once again by seeing her in this state....

Ragu was lost in his smile and smiles at him unknowingly ....

"hmm...choo cute, right??... Darling you can stare him later plz come out of ur dreams.... Now a days you are becoming so filmy type .... "

Ragu immediately came out of her thoughts by listening to her mind voice....

Ragu: Excuse me.... Why are you laughing like that??....said with irritated tone

San:Don't worry ragu I will always be by ur side and will be your only love.....

Ragu: (with shocking expression)
How do you know my name??

San started to move close to ragu while she moves back... ragu was completely shocked by his sudden act and try to leave.....he blocks her way with his hand when she reaches the wall...

San: Its time for your hero's entry my love... Tell Your heart friend to take some rest...

(He winks at her and leaves from the place leaving her in confusion)

Screen freezes on her shocking face....

-------------------------------------------------

That's it guys.... Sooo sorry for this late ... I was struck with my work and exams.... Will update soon once my exams are over.... Plz do comment and tell me your opinion and kindly ignore the grammatical mistakes if any.... Hope you like the epi....Till then love you all.....

Signing

Of by

Sree 💖