episode 4

At an xyz place :

San was staring at a pic holding with his hand and caresses it gently ...tears were about to spill from his eyes... someone places there hand on san.....he wipes his tears and turns back to see the person ....

San : Rohitt....you here??

Rohit: who are you ??

San: (with confused look) whatt?? What's wrong ...with (interrupted)

Rohit: can't you just listen what I am asking you?? (With stern voice)who the hell are you .??? What have you done to my san??.... (San was completely irritated by him and lost his cool)

San: (With smirk on his face)Are you trying to test me with your stupid puzzles Mr.rohit?? If that's the case then I don't have time for all this nonsense.....looks like my brainless friend had lost his mind (he said with an irritated tone)....

Rohit: (skeptically)Am I your friend??really??.....No ...not at all....(he says with pain filled tone)you can't be my FRIEND.....you can't be my SAN ....he only knows to love and care for the people...he can't play with a person in the name of love ,for the sake of this so called revenge ....never in his dreams ....but look at you, just not thinking about anyone's feeling...how can you be my San??

(San stood numb for a while knowing what he meant ....he stares his frnd with painful eyes and recalls his words "he can't play with a person in the name of love" was still ringing in his ears ....he recalls RAGINI ..... he feels like his heart was suddenly pinched with some unknown pain...)

San's pov :
Yes, Rohit was right ...it wasn't me ...the person who can do anything for his loved ones and do anything for their happiness....the person who can go to any extend just to see that smile of his loved once was gone....I..I ..just lost that San who only knows to love ....(he smiles sadly) I was the person who was blessed with a loving mother, my only support ....such a happy person I was till that earthquake with shook my life and destroyed all the ways to my happiness, the old me ......REVENGE was the only thing which can give me peace now.....it was not like I lost my forgiving nature ....the people like them don't deserve it ...I.. ..I..just can't come over from this depression till I seek my revenge from my so called FAMILY ...it can be done through you RAGINI .... If I ever had a chance I would never try to play with your feelings in name of love but no other option was left with me ...knowingly or unknowingly you have become the puppet in this game...I can never forgive myself for the reason behind your pain that I give you ....I know I wasn't in a right way but had left with no choice ..... (his eyes was filled with tears.....Rohit places his hand around San and console's him).....

Rohit : I am so sorry San ...I shouldn't talk to you in that manner ....I know you have lost everything becoz of your brother .... But this is not the right way.....(interrupted by San)...

San: (shouts) Just stop it! I know it was not right to involve RAGINI but I can't miss this chance.....how can I forget about my family and their deeds ....it can be never be forgotten ....they must pay for it rohitt ....(he controls himself and remains silent for a while ) ....after my mother you are the only person who supports me Rohit .....if you can't understand me then no one can .....

(Rohit stood there silently for sometime ....he can feel the pain and anger of San and had no idea how to console him ....how can he??. .. he had seen him going through worse.... It's true that such people can't be forgiven that easily and should be punished...but not in this way .....(he sighs) .After all how can he himself leave them just like that after the pain they had given to his frnd and that's the reason he decided to help him even after knowing San want to hurt his own family ....he very well known that San had chosen the wrong path for the seek of his revenge ....he tried to convince San not to involve in this mess many times.. even now ...but finally decided to support him ......No matter what's the reason may be ....whether the person was at false ..... there will be always A FRIEND who can never leave his side .... That's the beauty of FRIENDSHIP.....)