episode 3

After two days,

Ragu’s home :

All of them sat near the dinning table and started to have their dinner except shomi ….

Shekar : whom are you looking for??

Shomi: I’m waiting for ragu.... She hasn't come yet

Swa: (with an irritated tone) leave it mom… don’t worry about her… she was not a kid anymore…

Shomi : but swara…(she was about to say something but stops seeing ragu)

Swa: see ur sweet heart is here… welcome mam… you arrived so quickly…. I admit that you are so punctual… plz give me some tips…

Shomi: stop it swara….ragu go and fresh up ….see today I made ur fav dish…I will bring it to ur room…

Ragu: Sry for the late maa and I don’t want to eat anything… (when she was about to go)

Shek: ragu I need to talk to you…You know my friend right…They are asking ur hand for their son…

Ragu: papa I can understand that you have promised them but I.. I..

Shek: let me finish it …I don’t want to disappoint them … we are going there tomorrow to fix the Alliance ....

Shomi: Once listen to her shekar….

Shek: see I have already told you… I don’t want to disappoint them …How can any one deny the proposal…

Swa: Dad was right mom… .They were rich and more over they were like a family…  plz tell her not to create any drama ….

(saying this they both went to their respective rooms ….shomi stares at ragu helplessly  )…

Shomi: (she goes to ragu)ragu you are looking so tired go to  your room and take some rest ragu ….

Ragu’s room :

Ragu sits on her bed and stares at the mirror in front of her …she moves towards it and covers it with a cloth…..

Ragu: (controlling her tears) I just hate myself…. No one listens to me and care about me… I wish someone to be with me to share my feelings…

“That’s why I came here my love … you can share anything with me …”

Ragu was shocked and turns back ….she finds san near the curtains…

Ragu: what are you doing here?? 😦😦...( She was about to shout but san places his hand …)

San : shhhh….don’t shout ragu…I need to talk to you…..

Ragu: how do you know my house? Who are you?  How dare you to… (interrupted by san)

San: uff!!! Too many questions? Relax ragu… …see I brought something for u…

Ragu: I don’t want anything…. Plz go from here…

San : Ok I will ….wait a minute …(He Shows her a  chain and places it in her hand)….It was with me from past two days... I found it near the idol...

Ragu: 😦 Thank you so much ....I thought I lost it…It was m.. my…

San: It was ur mom’s ,right …..Do you miss her??

Ragu: u are right ….I… I  want her to be with me now…. (starts crying) …..

(san takes her near the mirror and removes the cloth…)

San: Just look at the girl in mirror ….Her mother always wants her to be strong and stand for herself in any situation ...Just be the girl that ur mother wish …. Don’t try to hide ur feelings ragu …. Just say to them  and face them ….nothing will happen against ur wish….I’m with you…

(san hugs ragu…..ragu came to her senses  and moves away from san)

Ragu: Btw what’s your name ?? How do u know about me??

San: Hmm… 🤔 How I know about you??  (smiles)  becoz I love you ragu…..and I will not say my name… find it yourself😉…

(saying this san left that place leaving ragu in her room )
Ragu:  acha… ok then challenge accepted…  (smiles) ….she lay down on her bed and sleeps peacefully…

-------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for the votes…I know you guys want to kill me for the delay….Got struck with my work and don’t know when I can give next update….kindly ignore the grammatical mistakes and typos….

And sooo sry for this boring part……Hope you guys like it…..plz do  comment and hit the star 🌟 ….Till then love u all…

Signing

Of by

Sree 💖