|| AN ACCIDENT TO BEGIN WITH||

"What the fuck was he thinking he was doing. I am not your ordinary girl you can fuck around with, thinking she will do whatever you want..... ", muttering profanities under her breath, about her new boss, drove clarissa further into the woods, glowing with a strange redish look tonight. Although, her words were slightly slurred from all that drinking and she was losing the control of the car. Not that she was minding, she was staring blindly at the road ahead leading to the woods, thinking of murder.

Well, it was not for the first time that someone was slurring into the woods. Many had "stumbled" in that pecuilar part of the world where a certain force pulls you within and then poof all vanished. NEVER FOUND AGAIN. Well it was not an ordinary girl I am talking about, it's Clarissa, the main protagonist of the story, something is bound to happen different here, whether it's with Clarissa or the strange force or the creature of the woods.

THUNN!!!! With a loud bang Clarissa's eyes jumped open and- too late. Of all the things present, only a spinning tree, was what she could register now. And the darkness engulfed her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was an odd, pecuilar place where Clarissa had stumbled, surrounded by shining bright eyes of animals, not that Clarissa could make out, and trees, obviously. Full, bright moon was like an insult to the dark sky clouded with silvery clouds.

Wow, what an amazing and cliqued way to end a crappie party. Seriously, why am I the dumbest person the world could ever see. Wait, not the right time to think about my misfortune, it would take another year if I started thinking about it. Thought Clarissa as her eyes aimlessly wandered around the strange place. "What place is this? " She muttered as if expecting the trees and the darkness to answer. She tiredly mustered the strength to get up as her eyes scanned the mysterious place. "How long have I been here", " Can anybody even hear or see me", " Wait, do anybody even live here", thought Clarissa as she took in more and more of the place and, obviously, terror.

However, she begin to walk as if a hostage left in a stranded island, blindfolded. Oh! Clarissa if only you knew!! Then suddenly, as if to welcome an unknown king, trees begin to shake and the imaginary or invisible animals started to howl.
Well, that was the only thing Clarissa needed to boost her nerve. She jumped, eyes wide, stopped breathing as if her heartbeat have stopped for a while. When she couldn't make out anything and it stopped, she put a foot ahead and turned her neck terrifyingly, as of expecting someone to cut it as soon as she turned. Nothing. Clarissa breathed a sigh of relief and returned back then suddenly, as soon as she turned, a horrifying scene for a split second met her eye. A death scene. Of her friends. Clarissa tried to voice her terror by screaming but some unknown force has kept her voice locked in her throat. And then she saw a thing, she shouldn't have seen there, her own corpse. She won and screamed in terror as if breaking free from the force.

She ran to particularly nowhere. As far as her legs could carry her and came to an fault only when her body drained out of the strength. But there's something more. Thinking back at her already dead friends' corpses, she wiped out the memory as only a figment of imagination. But why suddenly, now? In this forest. Putting everything aside she looked at her surroundings for probably the last time. Then again suddenly,

"Are you lost, milady??", inquired a posh Irish accent.

Hey there, I am mysterious Lucy, the writer, so uhhh, yeah,enjoying the story so far???
(I really don't know what to say)