Chapter 1 - BECAUSE OF THIS JOB INTERVIEW

Romaisa: UGH I CANT BELIEVE IM GETTING LATE TO ANOTHER JOB INTERVIEW!! THIS IS ALL EMIRIS FAULT, MAKING ME WATCH MOON LOVERS ALL NIGHT.

Emiris my Roommate, for one year ago we moved to japan and studied here, went to kpop concerts and yeah LIVED OUR LIFES, for some months ago we had two other roommates, Emma&Yesui but they moved to korea.

Now Emiris making me watch so many dramas and everytime im back home i see her sitting and praying for EXO, ever since they quit being a kpop group.

-The doors are now closing-

Romaisa: NO NO NO NO NO!! I CANT MISS THIS TRAIN.

I jumped into the train as fast as i could, i could sence BITCH FACES but for this time, I WILL LET IT PASS!! I think..

I ran towards one of the seats near the window and sat down, my breathe was very heavy.

Some random weird dude sat down next to me, i looked at him and got disgusted.

(Ew he looks like D.O)

....Don't get offended Exo's my fav group and i love them all so so so much, this is just part of the story THATS KINDA BASED OF REAL LIFE BUT AT THE SAME TIME NOT) (IF U HAVENT NOTICED ROMAISA DOESNT LIKE D.O, she doesnt like Jungkook either or Shindong....(she loves D.O irl now lol)

Then he looked back at me with a tired face

Random dude: What's with that judgy face? Do i have dirt on my face? I just got off work, he said while acting really drunk.

Romaisa: Uh No..

I went up and stood next to the trains door instead, bro that guy was weird.

I looked down at the floor and got sleepy, it was so boring to just wait until i would arrive. After a little while i looked up again and my eyes went big and my mouth opened up.

(OH SHIIIITTTT)

(THAT GUY IS SO HOTTTTT)

*Takes up phone*

Writin on phone |
                v

Romaisa: EME!!

Emiri: What

Romaisa: KDKKIOSKSKWK
LSKDJKEOS
SSJDJEJEK
IM SEEING A REALLY HOT GUY IN THE TRAIN

Emiri: Ok..

Romaisa: ISTG HE'S SO HANDSOMEEEEEE

EMEEEE I WANT HIIIMMMMMM

Emiri: Wtf, im gonna go watch Rich Man now BC YOU DONT WANT TO, U BETRAYER

Romaisa: WTF I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT AND WATCHED MOON LOVERS WITH YOU

Emiri: WHATEVER, IM GONMA GO PRAY FOR EXO NOW T^T BYEEE

Romaisa: BUT I SAW A REALLY HOT GUY!!!

-No answer-

*Drowling over a hot dood*

*the dood looks at her with a judgy face*

*I look away and took my hair in front of my face while dying of embarrassment*

When i arrived i ran out of the train and as fast as i could, i tried to get to the job interview, this time im gonna try something new. I want to be in a company!!

Tbh i didnt even read what company it was i just applied so YEZ.

The place was huge!! There were a lot of people talking on the phone, everyone looked busy.

I didn't know where i was suposed to go, i ended up in some weird hallway. There were a lot of white doors with numbers on. I knocked on the first door i saw and when i saw the persons face I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA FREAKING FAINT

???: Uh Hello? I'm sorry but we are really bus-

*faints*