Chapter 2 - Fangirling

I could feel the light shining bright into my eyes, i could nearly not open my eyes, im really not a morning person.

When i could finally see clear i saw myself sitting on a big white bed.

(How the f**k did i get here)

I started panicking

(did i do something? WAS IT THAT DUDE FROM THE TRAIN? WAIT WHAT WAS THE LAST THING THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY)

I remember running out of the train and then getting into a big company house, there was a lot of people and i ended up in a hallway. I knocked on one of the doors and-

(OH SHIT IM GONNA DIE)

Romaisa: IS THIS JIMINS ROOM?!!! *SCREAMS*

*Someone opens the door*

Jimin: Stop screaming.

*Blushes so hard that it feels like ima faint again*

Jimin: What did you want to ask us yesterday? We had to cancel all our plans because of you. Do you knoe how hard it is to get a solution of what to do with a girl that just fainted next to the door when you only have dumb people around you?

Romaisa: SORRY OP- *screams inside*

Jimin: If you're feeling better please leave. I have a lot to do.

Romaisa: I..

Jimin: What?!

(I dont want to leavEEEEEEEE, I HAVE TO TELL EMIRI ALL OF THIS)

Romaisa: I... i'm -ON MY PERIOD a ouuuuchhhhhhh, i cant walk..

Jimin: *sighs*

Jimin: I will give you 20 minutes then leave or i will just believe youre some crazy person

(HE LOOKS SO HANDSOME I WANT TO CRY, IM GONNA DIEEEE)

Someone else came inside the room.

Taehyung: Can we go now?

*Gets shocked and accidentally jumps up*

Taehyung: Is that the girl who fainted?

Jimin: Yeah, i will be ready in 20 minutes.

Taehyung: Okay then

(IM GONNA FREAKING DIE, HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE, IS IT A DREAM?!! I DONT WANT IT TO BE A DREAMMMM)

-10 mins later-

Jimin: Do you feel better?

Romaisa: N..nooo i feel worseee

Jimin: Do you want a tablet or something...?

Romaisa: NONONO ITS FINE I FEEL MUCH BETTER NOW. CAN I JUST HAVE 5 MORE MINUTES

Jimin: *Goes out of the room*

*Lays down on the bed again and hugs his pillow*

*drowlls*

(OH RIGHT!! THE JOB INTERVIEW!! I failed again- T^T guess i will just keep working in that restaurnat)

I got up from the bed and started to go towards the door, i stopped and looked back with a sad face, just when i was about to open the door someone else got to open it before me.

Jimin: Are yo-

The next second Jimin was standing so close to me, it was like some centimeters away from me!!

I could feel my face getting all red again but i could also see Jimin getting all shy and blushy too.

He didnt continue to talk, instead he just stood there embarrassed, i couldnt move either, we were like two statues. It had been about 5 minutes and someone came to the door opening.

Jin: Let's go now- WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! STOB IT *Starts punshing Jimin on his back*

Both of us woke up from that pose and moved away from each other.

(H.. he was so close to me!! I think that i really will die-)

Jin: HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING RIGHT, HES A PERVERT!!

Romaisa: N.. no no no!! Of course not!!

Jimin went out of the room without looking at us, he must had been really embarrassed. I couldnt think about being embarrassed, i felt so lucky, being able to actually be that close to him.

On my way home i couldnt stop thinking about it, i didnt even care about that job interview anymore.

When i finally got home i saw Emiri sleeping on the couch. There was chips everywhere and also a package of juice.

Romaisa: WAKE UP!! EMIRI!!

Emiri: Huhhhh

Romaisa: WHATS THIS!! THERES CHIPS EVERYWHERE, CLEAN UP!!

Emiri: nOOOO im gonna go learn a choreo now.

Romaisa: CLEAN UP!!

Emiri: Tomorrow

Romaisa: OH RIGHT EMIIRRIIIIII

Romaisa: DJJEIE I FAINTED YESTERDAY

Emiri: Wtf.. why do you look so happy about that.

Romaisa: I FAINTED BECAUSE I SAW JIMIN. YOU KNOW THAT JOB INTERVIEW, IT WAS TO WORK AT BIGHIT!!! I DIDNT KNOW WHERE TO GO AND IT ENDED UP WITH ME KNOCKING ON BTS ROOM!! THEY ARE IN JAPAN!!!!

Emiri: So you didnt get the job? Stop making excuses U 76IQ PERSON.

Romaisa: NO ITS TRUE I PROOOMISEEEE, JIMIN LET ME SLEEP IN HIS BED!!

Emiri: W..wait rEALLy??!!

Romaisa: YES IM GONNA DIE!!

Emiri: DUDE!! WHY DIDNT YOU TAKE ME WITH YOU!! I ALSO WANT TO MEET THE:. IM GONNA DIE, FORGET THE CHOREO IM GONNA GO PRAY FOR EXO AGAIN T^T

Romaisa: Stop doing that!!

Emiri: ITS LIKE ASKING YOU TO STOP LIVING!!

Romaisa: OKAY OKAY CHIILLLLLLLLL. I WANT TO MEET JIMIM AGAINNNNN!!

Emiri: PFFF HOW COULD YOU NOT TAKE ME WITH YOU!!

Romaisa: I DIDNT KNOOWWWWW

Emiri: BETRAYER!!

Emiri: BY THE WAY, I ATE ALL THE NOODLES TOO. FEEL FREE TO GO BUY NEW.

Romaisa: Bro..

Emiri: YOU HAVE TO!! YOU MET THEM AND I DIDNT );<

I sighed and went to a shop near by and bought noodles in different tastes, she often ate spicy noodle WHICH I HATEEEEE i hate them so much ima meet SHINDONG RATHER, NO IM TAKING THAT BACK I WOULD RATHER EAT SPICY FOOD!!

On the way home i saw a little boy crying for, i guess his mom?

(uGHHH im tireeeed i want to sleep)

*hears really loud crying sounds)

(OKAY FINEEEE)

Romaisa: hEEEEYYYYY, are you looking for your mom?

Dood: wAAAAAHHHHH

Romaisa: oh shiT OKOOOK *runs one meter away*

???: What are you doing?!!

Romaisa: huUUUUHH *LOOKS BEHIND*

Jimin: Are you following me?!!