Chapter 4 - Wtf are you doing here

???: IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!

Romaisa: WTTTFWTFFWTFF- NOR WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

Nor: YOU LEFT ME IN FUCKING SWEDEN IM GONNA KILL YOU, WHERES THE KITCHEN I NEED A KNIFE! DO YOU WANT TO BE MORE HATED THEN JUNGDICK?!

*Heechul comes out to the living room*

Heechul: What's happening?! Are you getting attac-

Nor: WHOS THAT?! WHYS THERE A GUY IN THE HOUSE.

Heechul: Hi

Nor: *Disgusted*

Nor: *Disgusted*

*Emiris back*

Emiri: IM BACK!- Nor?

Nor: *wonders why the worlds doing this to her*

Romaisa: I'm gonna die

Emiri: Okay- H... H... HEECHUL?!! *SCREAMS INSIDE*

Heechul: Hello

Emiri: I CANT BREATH *runs out of the house again*

Romaisa: WTF-

Nor: *gives a death glance*

Romaisa: *gets scared* STOP YOU LOOK LIKE YESUI!!

Nor: *starts going closer towards me*

Romaisa: *runs behind Heechul and thinks "dude he smells so good I want to hug him"*

Without noticing I was hugging him from the back.

Nor: STOP MY EYES THIS IS TOO MUCH, I DONT WANT TO SEE THIS *turns around and closes eyes*

Heechul: Then run away

Nor: ROMAISA, JUST WAIT AND SEE! *runs away disgusted*

Heechul: Did you know that person?

Romaisa: Uh no.. that person wants to kill me!! Save me Heechul :(

Heechul: Here I will give you my number, talk to me whenever you feel scared and i will try to find some free time in my schedule so that we can meet.

Romaisa: Really?! THANK YOU!! 🙏🏻☺️

Heechul: But I have to go now, hope you feel better than before, get a lot of sleep so that you don't faint again!

Romaisa: Yes I will!!

Heechul: Byebye!!

*Heechul leaves*

(IM GONNA DIEEEE, GOD FINALLY LOVES MEEEEE)

*next day*

*Gets up from the bed and hears weird singing*

♪ ♪ NA NA NA NA NA KKAEWEO KKAEWEO KKAEWEO NA NA NA MAMEUL CHAEWEO CHAEWEO CHAEWEO-  ♪ ♪

Romaisa: What are you doing...

Emiri: What are you talking about!! UNB FEELING IS STILL A BOP AND IT WILL ALWAYS BE A FREAKING BOP. WHY ARENT YOU LISTENING TO IT T^T ITS SO GOOD ISTG I GET SO EMOTIONAL BY IT. ITS UNB!! Don't you remember when i recommended I'm not sorry and new heroes? THIS IS WHY YOURE SUPOSED TO LISTEN TO ME.

Emiri: Oh wait!! Do you want food

*looks at the food*

*looks disgusting*

Romaisa: ...Are you trying to kill me?

Emiri: FORK OFF

Romaisa: OH SHIT OKOK

Romaisa: *eats food* oh... !(◎_◎;) YEAH IT WAS REALLY YUMMY BYE.

I went out to buy snacks again and on my way home it felt like someone was following me but when I looked behind me, no one was there...

Instead of looking back again I ran as fast as I could to the house and one last time I looked back to see if anyone was behind me and then like CRASHED into the door and fell to the ground on gravel.

???: Don't you know how to look forward?

*looks up*

*GETS SCARED*

Romaisa: J..JIMIN?!

Jimin: I don't know why but I keep thinking of that time you shouted at me, GET OUT OF MY MIND!

Romaisa: H..huh

Jimin: YOU SHOULDN'T BE IN MY MIND, I and my members are in Japan for a concert with other groups but I can't think of training and I have so much to do. My members even ask me what's wrong with me these days.

Romaisa: Uh... I'm sorry?

(but wait, IS IT EVEN A BAD THING THAT HE THINKS ABOUT ME? DUDE JIMIN!! JIMIN THINKS ABOUT ME)

(IM SORRY THAT YOU CANT GET ME OUT OF YOUR MIND HAHAHA)

Jimin: *drags me up from the ground close to his face* STOP GETTING INSIDE MY THOUGHTS

Romaisa: Uh... I can't really make you stop thinking about me..?

(JSOKSDJJE BRO IM DEAD THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER)

He looked at my lips and my eyes started blinking really fast DUDE WHAT'S HAPPENING?!

''Uh... what happened to your eyes?'' he asked me shocked.

My eyes just ruined a love moment with my husband. Fuck off eyes

''IT'S NOTHING, I was born that way we can't help something that someones born with right hahaha where were we?''

*ring... riNG... rINGG... RINGGG...*

''Oh I have to get back to practice, so remember what I said STOP GETTING INTO MY MIND'' he said and ran away.

''Yeah.. I can try?''