The Return

Authors Note:I will be switching up my writing style to POV's I hope you like it.Enjoy
_______________________________________ Boruto's Pov: Boruto and Sasuke are on their way to Konoha. Today I'll finally get to see my friends and family, I hope nothing bad has happened to the village or my family.

"Uhm Master are you going to stay in the village this time?" I said, "Because sarada needs a father figure, ya know." "Listen Boruto, it's not your  place to tell me how to be a father." Sasuke said, "Either way Sarada can take care of herself." "Mabye your right, she is strong. But can you at least stop by."I  pleaded, "Of course I'll stop by to see my daughter and Sakura!" Sasuke said, "Ok ok, say it dont spray it dude!" I said said, "Anyways were here"

Sasuke's Pov: Who is he telling me how to raise my own daughter, ITS MY DAUGHTER, anyways were here. "Master look over there".Boruto said, when we approached the village gates  all of boruto and I friends were waiting for us. "Hi everyone long time no see." I said "Long time no see are you serious!" Sakura said, "you were gone for 3 years!" "I know, we were supposed to come back way earlier but we needed extra training." I said a bit nervous, "Its ok Sasuke-Kun I  know you were training boruto to be  a great shinobi." Sakura said. Phew, glad she understands.

Boruto's Pov:  When we arrived all of my friends were there waiting for me when I walked up to them they all hugged me including my mom, dad, and hima. "Guys your squishing me." I  said. "Sorry were just so happy your back." Cho Cho said, "yeah dude you've been gone for 3 years." Shikadai said, "Yeah sorry about that we just had some minor setbacks. I said, but at least I'm back now." "Yeah, we really need you now more than ever." Shikadi said, "and why is that." I said "also where's sarada, mom, dad."

"That's what we need to talk to you about." Dad said.  Uh-Oh

...

:) see ya