A Distraction

Warning: lemon coming up. Be aware
_______________________________________

Boruto's Pov: I pull sumire into an alleyway and smash my lips on hers we make out for about 3 minutes before I start kissing and licking her neck.

Sumire's Pov:  Boruto pulled me into an ally and started kissing my neck, I  love this, I wish I could be his.

Sarada's Pov: Inojin came inside and grabbed my neck then pinned me against the wall. "I cant believe you'd care about that loser more than me." Inojin said, "W... what do you mean." I chocked, "dont play dumb I know you like Boruto, well if that's how you want it then I'm done with you." He said, then left. Leaving me dumbfounded.

Boruto's Pov: Me and Sumire leave the ally after putting our cloths back on. "Boruto that was great" Sumire said, "Yeah it was." I said, "soo umm do you want to be my... boyfriend." Sumire said, "Yes" I said without thinking, "Really." Sumire said smiling widely, "That's great Boruto-Kun, I'll see you tomorrow then."  Then she kissed me on the lips and ran off. That woman...

Sarada's Pov: I was walking around the village when I bumped into Sumire, "Oh sorry sorry, I didnt mean to bump into you." I said,  "oh it's ok Sarada." Sumire said, "so you wanna hang out." I said, "uhh sure I need to talk to you anyway." Sumire said,  "Ok... what is it." I said, Sumire told me about what happened in the ally and how they are together now, I couldn't help but tear up a little. "Umm I need to go." I said then ran away.