Issues

Inojin's Pov: On his way home. "I'm home! " I yelled walking through the door, "Oh hey sweetie, how is Sarada" mom said, "She's ok, still a little depressed though.' I said, "I just wish she would get over boruto its not like they go out or anything." "Boruto was Saradas best friend since forever so naturally she would miss him." Mom said, "Its common for people to miss someone that's close to them, take Boruto for instance he and Sarada have been through alot together, but you and Sarada haven't." At this point I was already past angry, first she tells me that Sarada and Boruto have been friends forever, and then she says that we haven't been through stuff UGH, I need some fresh air.

Ino's Pov: Inojin just walked out, I think I said something wrong, but I dont know what. I just hope he wont take his anger out on Sarada again.

Inojin's Pov: I cant believe she would say something like that, I need to punch something, someone, anything.

Sarada's Pov: I was sitting on my bed reading a book when my door flys open, and I see an angry inojin. Oh-no I'm a goner.

Sakura's Pov: Inojin came in with fire in his eyes, I hope he doesn't do anything bad to Sarada, for his own sake.

Sasuke's Pov:  Inojin looks angry he better not take that anger out on my Sarada or Boruto and I will gut him.

Boruto's Pov: Walking around the village thinking, I fell terrible Sarada hates me, I just found out she has a BOYFRIEND, and she wont even say hi ugh, my thoughts are disturbed by a purple haired girl walking towards me. "Heyy boruto-kun how have you been." She said seductively, At this point I already knew what she was planning, but I really needed a distraction...