pt5

2 days later
Me and chase been fighting a lot I don't know what have gotten into him. He now just ignoring me for some reason and won't tell me..like isn't he my boyfriend we never broke up or anything.
Then after a couple of minutes I got a text from Anthony.
Texts
Anthony: could you like come to my room I need to tell you something. This is really important and I mean it.
Me: Anthony please don't be scaring now I'm really scared that this was bad.
Anthony: please hear me up.
Ends texts
I walked over till his room and then we talked
Me: what do you want to tell me?
Anthony: ok so how are you and chase first?
Me: I don't even wanna talk about he completely changed.
Anthony: I actually know but I just wanna see if he stopped and atleast talked to you since he wanna be a bitch I'll tell you even though I'm not but you really need to hear this.
Me: ok..
I was really scared that I wanted to cry even though I didn't know what happen or why chase is ignoring me.
Anthony: so chase said he found someone way better than you and really is happy with this random girl.
I don't know anything else that what he told me so you really should check his phone.
Me: what? I really thought he would never do this..I'm so dumb for this I wish i was gone!!
Anthony: no, please you aren't dumb and you have a purpose here sissy. I love you so much.
Me: Anthony, you are the best brother really.
I love you too from the moon and back.