pt8

I knew his post and that bear in the pic wasn't for me. Isn't it obvious. He really love his new girl apparently I might should have just died. What was the point of loving him or anything?
"I love you"
Lies.
I called Anthony and asked him if I could stay at his hotel room since Hannah was there so I'll be happy to talk to her. Until chase came back.
Chase: why are you on your phone so much?
Me: why shouldn't I?
Chase: because you have me.
Me: now you're thinking I'm cheating?
Chase: yes and why are getting dressed so nicely apparently? Fucking slut.
Me: what? You know what I have enough of you alway bring up stuff! I know everything you been cheating on me and I was over here loving you so much but looks like you don't care! I'm leaving this room and you could enjoy asking your girl to stay here instead of me ok?
Chase: where do you think you're going? Like you not gonna have any other room.
Me: oh funny because I'm staying at Hannah's room.
Chase: oh now you gonna cheat on me with Anthony? Ok i don't even care like I know you are cheating. You get mad at me for no reasons.
Me: I'm cheating on you for Anthony? Of course not! I have enough of you. I even went on your phone you no what you are one liar and don't talk to me this is over.
Chase: omg I'm sorry babe I didn't mean anything to happen please. It was a mistake!!
Me: mistakes more like you are enjoying it every morning and night when I'm sleeping?
I left the room and I texted Anthony to come and get me since I felt like he was gonna follow me like a stalker.