22

A few years later which was about to hit me and drayke 2 years until he broke up with me... I..my heart just shattered at that point. I felt like a even worse person than I was now if that make sense. I cried so much and even to sleep. I didn't know what would make him...break up with me.
Then I went on Instagram scrolling through my friends story and then it went to drayke. I completely  just froze of what I saw. Him with a new girl already? I felt so dumb for falling for him now but I still loved him. I've been trying to get in contact with chase but it looks like I fucked up so much. So I decided to text Anthony ofc.
Texts
Anthony: Hey
Me: hey..we need to talk bro
Anthony: um sure what sup?
Me: I'm officially single now...
Anthony: wait what did u bre- nvm.
Me: I'll tell you the story. He broke up with me and I saw his story with another girl. Ik I'm such a bad person!!!
Anthony: what no! Don't ever say that he's doesn't deserve you, sis, it isn't your fault that he left a beautiful girl like you. you deserve so much better trust me you'll find someone better.
Me: anthony, I tried to text chase could you talk to him for me?
Anthony: uhh so about that me and chase got into a little bit of an argue so he blocked everyone so probably that's why he's not answering back. maybe ask Elmo or Hannah.
Me: ok thanks.
End
Text
Me: hey Hannah did chase blocked you?
Hannah: yup I don't know why though but he just did.
Me: oh ok nvm then.
End
Text
Me: hey Elmo did chase blocked you?
Elmo: uh let me check.
Me: ok
1 minute later
Elmo: yup
Me: oh ok. Nvm then.
End
I decide to Text drayke for no reasons and ask.
Text
Me: did chase blocked you?
Drayke: why should you ask me you cheater.
Me: what? I never cheated!!
Drayke: sure you didn't.
Me: what are you talking about!! You moved on faster than me.
Drayke: oh you didn't? How come chase told me you like him and that you are gonna cheat on me for him huh?
Me: WHAT?! CHASE BLOCKED ME EVER SINCE WE DATED...
Drayke: ok whatever I'm coming to your house and checking your phone and maybe we could get back?
Me:...uhmm...what? I guess...