Being Found

Harry's animagus forms^^^
Draco's POV

I was outside reading when I saw it. The figures eyes were a killing curse green and its what looked like fur was black as night.

The apparent animal was small and seemed scared. I quickly realized it as a wolf cub when it stepped out of the shadows. It seemed injured.

"Hullo there." I said, trying to draw in it's attention. It stared at me unblinkingly and tilted it's tiny head to the side.

I smiled at it and patted the perfectly cut grass next to me. "Come here." It took slow, hesitant steps towards me, and it was only then did I notice it was limping. Definitely injured.

When it reached my side, it nudged my hand. I carefully ran my hand over it's body, the fur soft as feathers. When I felt something sticky, I pulled my hand away and was immediately met with the metallic stench of blood.

"Mother! Father! Come quickly!" I yelled. My mother would know what to do. I drew it into my arms and layed it in my lap.

"What's the matter Draco?" Came my fathers voice. "See for yourself." I said quietly. He looked in my lap and gasped.

My mother quickly ran to my side and pulled out her wand. "Hold him still now Draco." She instructed.

I did as told and she began whispering spells.

After a while the wolf seemed to fall asleep in my arms.

After my mother finished, I took him to my room and fell asleep.

Morning

I woke with a lump next to me. I was about to jump up, but then I was flooded with memories of yesterday.

I ran my hand through his fur and looked at it. It was muddy and had dried blood on it.

A soft knock on my door startled me. "Come in." I called. My mother stepped in and closed the door behind her.

"Did you sleep alright Dragon? No nightmares?" She questioned.

"Mum! I'm four, not a baby." I whined. I'm very smart for a four year old.

"Sorry. How's the wolf?" When she said that he sat up and barked. I giggled and patted his head. He licked my fingers and barked again.

I looked at my mother. "He needs a bath." I said. She nodded and went into my bathroom.

I went into the closet and got a towel and washcloth out. I set them on the sink and went back to my bed.

"Come on Night! Let's go!" I patted my leg. He jumped off the bed and followed me into the bathroom.

Mum smiled and filled the tub with water. She lifted Night into the tub and he began licking the water.

I call him Night because of his fur. Mum tried to pour water on him, but he backed away.

She reached out and turned the cup over onto his fur. He yelped and shook out his fur. It soaked me and mother.

We both started laughing and smiled at each other. I got some soap and gave it to her. She put some in her hand and rubbed it into his fur. He seemed to relax because he closed his eyes.

Once mum was done she rinsed him off. When he was clean I put the towel around him and dried him off.

Father chose that moment to come in. Night also chose that moment to shake out his fur.

Father got his cloths soaked and didn't look too happy about it. "What the heck is going on?" He demanded. I giggled and let mum answer.

"He was dirty, so we gave him a bath." She exclaimed. Father did a quick spell and our cloths were dry.

He was about to say something when a yelp interrupted him. I was Night was on the ground, shaking.

He yelped and whimpered in pain. There was a light and then a boy came into view. He was laying where Night had been.

"Something must have happened to make him change into his animagus form." Mother whispered.

What happened to make this boy change?