Severus's Son

Third person POV

After 10 minutes, the potion had formed into words. She picked up the parchment slowly and began to read it.

Hadrian Severus Snape
Father: Severus Snape
Mother: Lily Potter
Godfather(s): Sirius Black, Lucius Malfoy
Godmother(s): Narcissa Malfoy, Bellatrix Lestrange
Age: 4
Date of birth: July 31, 1980
Powers: Wand less, Word less, Dark, Elemental
Core: Dark
Strength level: Impossible
Animagus forms: White tiger, black wolf, snake, bird, Jaguar
Elements: Fire, Earth, Wind, Water
Creature: Vampire, Werewolf, Snake, Neko, Veela, Phoenix

Narcissa gasped. She was right. She handed the paper to Lucius and quickly made her way to the fireplace.

She through in some powder and said Sev's name. She took a deep breath when his head popped up.

"Hello Cissy. Is there something you need?" He raised an eyebrow. She nodded her head.

"Floo here now Sev. You won't believe what I've found out." He nodded and she stepped back.

The fireplace place roared and out stepped her friend. She beckoned him to Draco's room and opened the door.

Hadrian and Draco were curled up, asleep on Draco's bed. "Who is that Cissy?" Severus wondered.

She said nothing as Lucius passed him the paper. When he read it, he gasped.

"What is going on Cissy? Please tell me this is a joke." He whispered. She shook her head.

"The potion doesn't lie." She uttered.

"I have a son. I have a little boy to take care of." He broke into a grin. "Oh this is wonderful!" He exclaimed.

It must have woke Hadrian, because he darted up and looked around. "Is that him?" Severus wondered.

Narcissa nodded and called the boy. He slowly made his way over to her, completely ignoring Severus.

"Yes Ma'am?" His voice was soft, very caring.

"Hadrian this is your father." She pointed to the potions master.

"Who's Hadrian?" The boy looked confused.

"That's you little snake." Severus said gently. "I have a name?" He was astonished. He has a name!

"What- Cissy what's wrong with him?" Severus was confused. Why doesn't he know his name?

"Lily and James neglected him. He had no food and was abused. He never was called by his name I don't believe." She muttered.

Severus couldn't believe his ears! Lily- his Lily that was always so kind- had neglected and abused his son. Not theirs, his.

He would protect this child from Lily and James Potter with his life. Lily named him Severus. Hadrian Severus Snape.

Why would she do that? Surly she didn't let James know about that.

Maybe she still has some good in her.

"I'm taking him with me, Narcissa. I'll be back tomorrow." Severus carefully picked up the now asleep child. He bid goodnight to the Malfoy's and left via floo.